Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RobJ

Beard/Stubble and acne? Also new spots remaining?

Hey there. OK, so I've been on the regimen for 3 weeks, now going onto 4 weeks. I've noticed some improvements which is great but I'm not completely cleared yet. Anyways I was wondering about going for the stubble look, but I'm not quite sure how that will affect my skin. I heard that sometimes hair can cause spots, or greasy hair. Something like that. And also applying the BP would be quite hard so would I just wait until it's all cleared up or does the stubble look hide them until the acne goes away? I know it's a bit of a ridiculous question but I would like to try this look.

Also I still get some new spots forming, like sometimes it takes them a day or two to become a whitehead and I was wondering, when I get rid of it, whilst using the regimen, does the redness go away much quicker or is that particular spot another 5-8 weeks before it fades?

Thanks =)

i think that this is highly subjective.i shave like once a week with haircutter and im 99% clear in areas where my facial hair is growing.my problem area is forehead (comedones/inflamed acne) and a little bit nose and upper cheeks (mostly commedonal acne)...u shoud try it and c how is it going for you ;)