Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
modeldude69

Please help with redmark from hell!!!

Ok so I have mild acne and RARELY get anything that resembles a cyst...well 3 weeks ago (Thursday 4/16) I got a small bump above my left eyebrow...well I put the BP to it like I usually would but the next day it had just gotten bigger..next day the same...and the next day the same! Well by sunday it had gotten really big, red and painful...I kept with the BP everyday and night and then by the next Friday (4/24) it was 99% flat with no bump...well I have kept with the regular sunscreen I use everyday, and at night I have used different things..at first I switched between a cortisone cream and Neosporin...starting this monday I started using the Concha Nacar bleaching cream for an hour a night...and at night I have been using the Ambi dark spot minimizer and a Kojic acid topical that I have had some success with in the past..and this week I started exfoliating every other day...so basically I have done everything I know to do and it looks exactly the same as it did 2 weeks ago! PLEASE give me some advice on how to get this thing to go away! I will listen to anyones ideas...thanks!!!

post-13663-1241846640_thumb.jpg

post-13663-1241846640_thumb.jpg

Guest missyjean130

apple cider vinegar

vitamin c

vitamin e

olive oil

jojoba oil

emu oil

glycolic acid

retinoids...

and the list goes on and on...I use apple cider vinegar,C serum,and Olay regenerist and it's helped a bunch.

I like mixing one table spoon of sea salt mixed with three tablespoons of water, applying it to a cotton square and applying it to the pimple as a compress. Do that for a few minutes and then wash it off

Well I went to my derm yesterday for her to take a look at it and she gave me some Topicort gel 0.05% to put on it..she said this would take the inflamation out of it..so hopefully it will take the redness out since it is a pretty new mark and still somewhat in that healing stage...still any more thought are welcomed!

apple cider vinegar

vitamin c

vitamin e

olive oil

jojoba oil

emu oil

glycolic acid

retinoids...

and the list goes on and on...I use apple cider vinegar,C serum,and Olay regenerist and it's helped a bunch.

Extra virgin olive oil. Regular olive oil isn't as pure.