Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

This product causes countless tiny bumps to form on my head. I took the 4 tablets a day to "cure" acne, and now I am living with the consequences. 2 months later I still have these bumps.

This product causes countless tiny bumps to form on my head. I took the 4 tablets a day to "cure" acne, and now I am living with the consequences. 2 months later I still have these bumps.

That's unusual..I've been taking Perfect skin for about a year and so did one of my cousins..who stayed clear with these a year post accutane..genuine health's products are remarkable so many of my friends and family members take their vitamins and others....maybe there's other factors besides the pills that could've caused the tiny bumps.. :confused:

The same thing happened to me! i went from completely clear skin to having my acne return after being dormant for a year! that was three months ago and the break outs are still going strong :confused: