Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rivercat

Acne.org Regimen & The Sun

So it's been about 2 months on the regimen. I can't say right now that I'm totally happy with the results, since I messed it up at once point and still have some breakouts, though I feel like the sun might have something to do with the breakout I'm dealing with now.

Now that it's getting nicer out, I like to go out and play handball in the early afternoon, and I also have baseball every Sunday morning. I decided to stop using BP during the day and I only apply it at night before bed. I wake up and my skin feels and looks pretty healthy. I don't like to shower til I get some excerise whether it's inside or outside and I try to wait til about 1 or 2ish, which is around 12 hours after I washed at night. My forehead is broken out with REALLY little bumps and a few whiteheads and my nose also has little red spots on it. I'm guessing the pimples that I have here are maybe from how my face reacts to the sun when I go out 'cause there a little red and irritated looking.

The main thing I want to ask is, when I wake up and before I go outside in the sun, should I splash some water on my face to maybe remove the BP that's in/on my skin from the night before? If you guys can answer this before baseball tomorrow morning I'd really appreciate it, thanks alot everyone.

Well the thing is, I wake up early for baseball, like 9, and play at like 10. I don't like to wash my skin til after I sweat and excerise and til it's been about 12 hours after I last washed.

I guess you could just splash some water on your face if you don't want to actually wash it until you're done with your sports. I still think you need to make sure to use sunscreen if you're going to be outside.

Hey man, I have the exact same issues. I have been on the regimen using Dan's products for 5 weeks. My acne wasnt so bad, just minor issues like whiteheads and such. I also have a few of those REALLY small whiteheads on my forehead, and I just noticed my nose has little spots. These are my 2 main troubled areas.

I also play sports in the morning and I hate washing my face when I wake up, only to take a shower 2 to 3 hours later.

Im just gonna do the regimen early in the morning and use Olay spf 15 moisturizer and after my games I ll just see if need to take a shower. However most of my games are at 2pm or later. only some at 10am.

Wash your face when you wake up and apply sunscreen and after your sports you can take a shower, however don't wash the sweat off your face, it will only do good for your acne. Simple as that.