Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
currentvforall

Anyone have tired eyes from the Regimen????

My eyes had the same reaction and I was afraid I wasn't going to be able to continue the regimen. However, the problem went away after two weeks or so. I don't know if I got better at keeping the stuff away from my eyes or my eyes just got used to it. Now my eyes feel a little funny for a minute after I put my lotion over the BP ( I don't put it near my eyes) but that's it. Hope this helps!

I'm having the same problem. Combined with the redness, someone at work asked me if I got punched in the face. Not a great thing to hear but I know it'll go away. The skin around your eyes is thinner so try to avoid it with the BP or put on a very thin layer.

Yes, this happens a lot. The B.P. can migrate upwards or downwards. They eyes are really sensitive, so you should always try ur best to avoid that area. After you applied B.P. and it's dried apply jojoba oil or vaseline underneath the eye area to keep it hydrated and prevent dryness.

I thought it was myself not getting enough sleep. They're pretty moderate, and being a glasses wearer are hidden. I'll just have to wait until they go away. :)

this happens to me when i use the bp, but i have dry skin, so mine might be more severe than yours. Seems to be fine once i put the lotion on though.

my eyes used to hurt sometimes when i'd wake up in the morning & my under eye area would itch constantly. i wasn't putting the bp too close to my eyes, but i toss and turn during the night & i also sleep on my side. i figured that some of the bp would get on my pillow and into my eyes bc of that.