Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MonarchX

Man, pharmacy girls talking sh*t behind my back

It sucks when you're a guy who is just trying all kinds of products to get rid of acne and not because of some neat-freakness or metrosexuality. I already had CVS pharmacy workers talk how I'm there several times a month buying something. :redface:

ya so, who cares what they say. And you're most likely just paranoid, do they have nothing better to do then criticize somebody trying to improve their looks?

Time to complain to the manager and get one of them fired. But it's up to you. Revenge doesn't do much for me.

I can't believe they would complain about a customer. You're the reason they get paychecks to begin with.

Could talk to a manager or just confront them and then start shopping elsewhere. Lots of Walgreens and CVSs and Walmarts that sell most products.

I personally love it when we get returning customers and get to know those people! I don't know why anyone would ever be rude to someone about that, of all things.

im curious- if this was truly behind your back, how did you find out about it?

Overheard by accident.

Ouch. I totally understand why you would be offended, but in reality you have absolutely nothing to be embarrassed about.

That violates HIPPA - file a complaint, either with the pharmacy manager or the licensing board.