Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
longman

scars!!!!!! hell this sucks:mad

i am left over wid scars after acne which sucks me most. when i look mirror i feel like breaking mirror :ninja:. anyway why dont these craps go by themselves. i have no f**kin ideas abt these scars though they are all over my face. i believe i got most icepicks, rolling one and probably all kinds of scars but not that deep i guess. i dont know how to deal wid these.

HELP ME !!!! how to choose N' find a doctor for this or can i just go online to buy some drugs to get rid of these.

PLZ help me how can i remove those and live a party life :dance: N i have oily skin.

LONgmaN, thankin' ya' all

S :ninja: C :ninja: A :ninja: R :ninja: S :ninja: S**KS

dont worry, there are things you can do to reduce the them. first off, hold old are you and do you still have active acne? topicals such as retin-A, and i believe differin as well, can help begin the process of exfoliated your skin and getting rid ofpost inflammatory marks. They have also been known to soften scarring as well. its important to get rid of any active acne first. other options after you have begun treating your skin are; needling, peels, lasers, excisions. It really varies on the degree of severity of your scars. A picture would be helpful in classifying your scars as well as recommending treatments. good luck, and dont worry, there are options.

thanx unfortunate1y

here are some of my pics

hopefully it will work

my scars are black due to sunburn and most of them looks like pores and feel like breaking the goddamn mirror when i look at it. :ninja:

post-102092-1241124605_thumb.jpg

post-102092-1241124646_thumb.jpg

post-102092-1241124605_thumb.jpg

post-102092-1241124646_thumb.jpg

hm. its not too bad. I would highly recommend seeing a dermatologist asap. They should get you on a topical which should help even out your complexion and texture. I think fraxel repair is an option you should look into. Hopefully someone else will chime in as well. Don't give up, just do something about it. get a phone book, or get on google, and schedule several dermatologist appointments. You want to find a derm who WANTS to help so you might have to try a couple different offices. schedule an appointment tomorrow and you are on the path to restoring your skin!

thankx a lot

coz i am new with scars and when i go through all the people talkin about tca or whatever needling and all those my mind blows out and have no idea and i even dont know how to get the right n correct path to deal with my scars.

thankX for ur valuable ADVICE. :ninja: