Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i was thinking about buying a gyolic acid peel to get rid of my red marks and smooth out my skin but i was wondering after ive applyed it how long do i keep it on and how do i get the stuff do i just peel it off with my fingers or.............

ive not got a clue haha

i was thinking about buying a gyolic acid peel to get rid of my red marks and smooth out my skin but i was wondering after ive applyed it how long do i keep it on and how do i get the stuff do i just peel it off with my fingers or.............

ive not got a clue haha

Read the following link; it will answer all your questions and more:

http://www.platinumskincare.com/chemical-f...eling-info.aspx

The company from which you buy the peel should also send directions, or have directions on their website. Read and follow those directions if you want results without damage.

thanks for that tho it didnt tell me what i wanted to know but ive found out i need a neutrallizer to get the glycolic acd off.

i dont kno wether to do ths cos knowing me ill burn my skin

Way to afraid to try this..there are many other ways to get rid of red marks that are so safe

try a glycolic acid face wash like the peter thomas roth one to see if you respond good to it

me it just gave me a rach..redness so Now I know it does not agree with me

glycolic acid peels aren't scary but you do need to know what you're doing. First I cleanse then I use the 35% concentration one and apply it with a cotton ball everywhere on my face except for the eye area then I leave it on for 5 minutes and rinse it off THOROUGHLY and use a neutralizer and moisturizer afterward. I've done 6 peels, one each week, and I think it has helped a good amount

i didnt think u washed it off then used the neutralliser thought u washed the peel off withe neutralliser then just swilled ur face with warm water

Nope. The directions on my peel says to wash off thoroughly after the alotted time

hi does anyone know approximately how long the results will last? will they be permanent after years of peeling? thanks