Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Paddyrags

back on the BP ?

So, after a 6 month stint on an antibiotic pill, my acne dissappeared and i didnt get anymore spots, i only had post acne marks, so i stopped using BP as i hear that it could make the marks worse. But now that the antibiotics are finished, im getting pretty much all my spots are coming back, and im trying to fight it with SA products, but it doesnt seem to be working very well..so, should I go back onto the BP ? It's 10% Panoxyl.

So, after a 6 month stint on an antibiotic pill, my acne dissappeared and i didnt get anymore spots, i only had post acne marks, so i stopped using BP as i hear that it could make the marks worse. But now that the antibiotics are finished, im getting pretty much all my spots are coming back, and im trying to fight it with SA products, but it doesnt seem to be working very well..so, should I go back onto the BP ? It's 10% Panoxyl.

What SA products are you using on ur back? I'm using this one, and it works great. Have you tried this product? http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp...amp;catid=39649