Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JohnnyTruant

Vitamin E Oil wow...

This stuff worked with consistent use in just a few days. It's god damned hilarious that all I've had to do is just finally use some of this stuff I've read about so much. I've learned something about being lazy when it comes to this stuff. :naughty:

I simply bought a small bottle of it at Wal-Mart put it on and it was alright. I usually put it on at night and morning. It makes your face shiny and takes forever to absorb so night is better unless you won't be going out for the day. Well, anyways...

It was nothing special. But after a few days, it is something special. I look better in mirrors I didn't look as good in before. I'm not saying completely perfect, but there are a lot of differences.

It's not just the brown pimple marks either, the skin where there weren't any problems is improved as well even though I didn't expect it. Consider the fact that I spot treated the marks.

What the hell. It hasn't even been a week.

I know there are threads about Vitamin E oil, but I'm hyped up enough about this stuff to not care.

Hell, I only registered to urge you all to try this. Try it.

Hi, btw.

Hi, welcome to the boards. :)

Glad to hear you've found something that works well for you, I actually had thought about trying vitamin e some time ago, your post is convincing me even more now.

Did it also do something for darker marks (as in red, not brown), if you had any?

cheers

Hi, welcome to the boards. :)

Glad to hear you've found something that works well for you, I actually had thought about trying vitamin e some time ago, your post is convincing me even more now.

Did it also do something for darker marks (as in red, not brown), if you had any?

cheers

I don't want to say yes because I don't have any red marks. Brown marks are my curse. They're already fading though, and it's crazy. It's slow progress, yet it's for some reason noticeable. I feel like I shouldn't be hyped up about it, but it's really evening the tone out in some places. And I mean really evening it out. You should try it on red marks.

Ask yourself this, even if you end up wasting your time on something that didn't work, what do you have to lose? Maybe you're one of the people with skin like mine. Who knows?

Yes, Vitamin E definitely helps a lot with your skin - texture, look and all. I have been using it since about 6 days ago; but I have not seen any real changes. The only difference is that my skin felt a bit better in the morning (as I only apply it at night); but I started using BP 5 days ago and ruined my skin's texture.

Oh, and JohnnyTruant, it is permissible to swear on the message boards, but only for an appropriate reason. Your remark in bold at the end of your post is rather offensive, mostly because it is in all-caps, bold AND size 7.

There a lot of teenagers on this site who normally have their parents sitting around while they are on the site. It would be very unfortunate for them to be banned by their parents from Acne.org just because someone used coarse language for no reason at all.

And however stupid and f***ed up that may sound, some parents WILL do that (mine for one will).

So please just remove the bold and return it to its normal size; although removing it totally will be more appreciated.

Is there a certain brand you used? Also Hi!! :D

I was used to hear people saying it broke them out so I never tried it. I may now.

Is there a certain brand you used? Also Hi!! :D

I was used to hear people saying it broke them out so I never tried it. I may now.

I used plain ol' Spring Valley brand. There's nothing special about it, but the oil is obviously great. It helps even tone, but the evening out is even more noticeable on sun-touched spots. It hasn't broken me out, but I am definitely glad I'm not using Cocoa Butter anymore (even though it had Vitamin E in it.) Plus, the oil takes so long to absorb so if you don't break out then I'm pretty sure you're good.

In fact, I've used lots of things with Vitamin E in them, but they were all lotions, creams, etc. This is the first time I'm using actual oil, and it's awesome. I should wait a month though before I rule out the placebo affect. But I doubt a placebo evened out a lot of the tone and faded the marks to a certain extent.

ive been using vitamin e for almost 2 weeks and although i noticed slight fading..its just very, very slight

will using this with an egg mask or ACV help speed up fading? or could it cause a reaction and make it worse?