Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dancingwind

Paula's Choice 2% BHA liquid users...pls help!!

hi all...im currently using Paula's Choice 2% BHA liquid for my moderately severe clogged pores and whiteheads...i used to use this product 8 months back for 1 month and a half..that time i used it after steaming my face....but i guess i was doing too much and irritated my skin because i developed those small hard grainy yellowish stuff (should be millia) all over my cheeks. After that i quit using this product. My face improved using apple cider vinegar but my face was still clogged together with very few inflammed pimples. I dont want to use BP because im worried of the long term effect to my skin.

So now im using paula's choice back after almost 8 months...it didnt give me more of those hard bumps but now the clogged pores are slowly decreasing but they are coming to surface after almost 3 weeks of using this product in the form of small inflammed red bumps with a little pus inside. Is this normal and am i purging? should i continue since my clogged pores are decreasing? Pls help! Any replies would be appreciated!

Many people find it helpful to schedule a couple of facials with extractions once the comedones start surfacing. It can speed the process along quite a bit.