Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gt rider

How long do the bottles last?

How long does an 8oz BP bottle really last? I know the site states 1-2months but this isn`t very clear on everything since some use more cleanser or mosturizer and others less. 2 pumps looks to be about 10ml and an 8oz bottle is about 250ml, so it should technically last about 3.5 weeks. I`m looking for answers from people who do the regimen everyday, 2 pumps, as recommended.

How many ml in 2 pumps?

When using BP twice a day at 2 full pumps, how long does an 8oz bottle last?

Thanks.

An 8 oz. bottle of BP ought to last you about a month when using a full two pumps twice a day. Each pump is 2 mL of BP, if I remember correctly, and there are 236 mL in an 8 oz. bottle, so that works out to be 29.5 days of BP.

You might find that you don't need two full pumps of BP, though, and can stretch it out even longer. I've found that even with my moderate acne, about 1 1/4 - 1 1/2 pumps twice a day does a good job of keeping my acne controlled.

If you're using the smaller 8 oz bottle it will probably last one month. I always get the "big" 16 oz. bottle, which usually lasts me 2 months.

That is how long it lasts me for the standard regimen, 2 pumps every morning and every night.

hahah I dont think my skin will ever be able to handle 2 full pumps

right now im into my second day and even with half a pump my skin turns crazy RED lol

after a while it just looks like a sun tan everyone is asking me if i went on vacation or something lmao

Martin, you've only been on the regimen for a few days yet you made several threads complaining about Dan's new BP?

Don't comment on things you don't know about.

Ease into the regimen (use only a half a pump every night until your skin gets used to it and you can eventually advance to two pumps every night. Then start using some in the morning until after 1-2 months you are finally using 2 pumps every morning and night. That's how it works.)

theman 23

Well I am not complaning , but expressing my opinion the reason for this is that my BP is probably from a defective batch.

I used my friends BP which he bought here (he referred me to this site) and it did not sting as It did with my BP.

I let him use mine and immediately his face turned very red and starting stinging.

So right now Im convinced my BP gel is defective.