Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm very sorry to hear about your mother... That's terrible. I can't imagine what you're going through. :|

its beautiful weather but i don't feel like doing anything.

I'm sorry that you're having a terrible time of it. I think a lot of us can relate to a certain degree. I'm sorry that your sister didn't understand. Some people just don't understand how acne can really tear you down. I'm sure you've seen around here, though, that a LOT of people get really depressed about it - not that it is a comfort to see so many people hurting, but at least it helps you see that you are not alone in how you are feeling.

thanks for the replies, just had a bad couple of days but i'm feeling a bit better.

and i know my sister can't really understand it. because she doesn't experience it herself, but sometimes it can really tear you down yea. but i just try to keep my head up high cause it can always be worse so i should be thankfull. but i think it's better just don't talk about it to my brother or sister cause i think they will never really understand it.

but when i tried explaining my sister i just wanted to say that i was doing better you know.. i did not think about it that much anymore the last few weeks. quite a shame i did not get to the point saying that to her. meh.. someday i will laugh about all of this.

I'm not really doing much, either, at the moment. I go to work, go home, go to the 'Albert Heijn'

Im sorry your so down :( my mother took her life 4 years ago... its really hard and when your skin is messed up too it seems like too much to deal with. Dont let it depress you so much tho. the only thing you can do is take life day by day... try and cheer up things will get better eventually

Guest Rocky666

Let me tell you, the stress you are causing yourself isn't good for your attitude or your acne. I'm very sorry about your mother, no child should have to go through that, but things happen in our lives for unexplained reasons, it's to make you stronger so you can face anything, including acne. My family doesn't understand my acne problems either, but I took a deep breath and just went with it and now I'm in a better place. I find that my solitude and music help things so much more. A good cry never hurt either. Helps clarify things.

Im sorry your so down :( my mother took her life 4 years ago... its really hard and when your skin is messed up too it seems like too much to deal with. Dont let it depress you so much tho. the only thing you can do is take life day by day... try and cheer up things will get better eventually

iam so sorry to hear about your mother. it's really hard losing someone that way

luckily things go better these days, taking life day by day is also the best way for me

and just doing the things i love to do

thanks for taking the time to reply i really appreciate it.

Let me tell you, the stress you are causing yourself isn't good for your attitude or your acne. I'm very sorry about your mother, no child should have to go through that, but things happen in our lives for unexplained reasons, it's to make you stronger so you can face anything, including acne. My family doesn't understand my acne problems either, but I took a deep breath and just went with it and now I'm in a better place. I find that my solitude and music help things so much more. A good cry never hurt either. Helps clarify things.

i know i caused myself too much stress, i still do sometimes but am working to just try to keep

a positive perspective, about the acne sometimes i tend to blow things out of proportion

just because it's been too much on my mind these past years. but it can be hard when

it really bothers you and try to talk about it and get the feeling people don't really take it serious.

i'm happy for you that you found peace with it. i know someday i will be too

music is also so important for me and really helps me

thank you for the reply :) like your signature btw Alice in Chains rocks :thumbsup:

It isn't any one particular breakout that gets to me, it's the fact that I know even when my skin is looking good, I know it'll eventually crap out again that gets to me....

I totally hear you.

It isn't any one particular breakout that gets to me, it's the fact that I know even when my skin is looking good, I know it'll eventually crap out again that gets to me....

I totally hear you.

Exactly! Same here! That is what gets me so pissed off, and to make it worse its the same 2 areas on my chin over and over. One side will flare up and will start to heal and go away (getting close to clear skin, except for the pigmentation left from irritation) then i know its a matter of time before the other side will want to start to act up.

I don't know if i am ever going to be able to completly heal, my skin never has a chance too. Feel like i've been cursed forever :(