Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have fairly oily but sensitive skin and get acne on the forehead and sometimes on the nose due to it. I have just recently bought Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser, Normal to Oily Skinbut oil still builds up on my face after a while. Does anyone know a product that will gently moisturize my face enough for oil to not build up throughout the day and fight acne as well?

I use Nivea Oil Control face wash in addition to BP at Dan's dosage... I was sceptical of the facewash but I think it does control the oil level on my skin. Having said that my skin used to be much oily when I was younger and has substantially dried up with time, i dont know why that would be...

Anyways, that combo of facewash+BP has really cleared up my skin of acne over a period of 1-2 months...

I use ketsugo for oil control. Search it on google.

Its very effective, after i got off accutane i started using it. More than a year later,my oil is in control and i dont breakout.

Im just posting on this forum to see if i can help anyone.

My curent regimen is st ives apricot scrub at night,then i spray on ketsugo on my t zone. Thats all.

B5, Pantethine, Gugulipids, Acne Tab (supposedly, I know no one that's tried it.), Accutane. Thats all I can think of right now.

Aveeno Web Page

Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser for

Acne Prone Skin

THROW OUT!!!! (I SAY!!!) THROW OUT THE CETAPHIL!!!!

I have BIG TIME oily skin and it made me

break out worse than an oil slick!!

(yet some people love it :blink: )

try the aveeno route!!!

i have super oily skin..after i wash my face a hour later it oily again....i wash my face about 5 6 times a day with 'GLYCERIN FACIAL ANTI-ACNE SOAP" it wont irritate ur skin

I have oily skin too... this is what I do;

wash my face in the morning with a mild foaming cleanser (i.e. Clean&Clear oil-free foaming cleanser)

apply my BP

Apply my moisturizer

here's the good part: apply loose powder. <-- I use NYC translucent loose powder; it's extremely cheap, extremely effective. I also blot maybe once in the afternoon with 1-ply tissue.