Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I've been using differin .3 for around 3 weeks now, and notice a small improvement. Has anyone had good results or got clear using it? Just curious, I've read that quite a few people have broke out worse around the 1 month mark....

Well,I have been on it a little over a month.My skin is very clear,but it's hard to tell if it's from the Differin,Doxy,Glytone or 10 % bp.(Probably all combined)

I was on Differin .1% before though and that cleared me up as well.

I've been using differin .3 for around 3 weeks now, and notice a small improvement. Has anyone had good results or got clear using it? Just curious, I've read that quite a few people have broke out worse around the 1 month mark....

I use the .3 and it works well for me.

I did see an initial breakout after awhile of using it. but they tell you that the product will cause you to break out at first and not to discontinue using it. I'm glad I decided to stick with it. Don't know what I'd do without my .3.

I have been using Differin .1% for about 9 months now, and I have to say, it works well for me. I have to use a very small amount though. They recommend a 'pea shaped' amount, but I use half of that. I find if I use more my skin dries out and tends to produce more tiny, non-inflamed pimples.

It took about 20 weeks for my skin to become clear though, and even with Differin and Duac (A 5% BP and Clindamycin gel), I don't have perfect skin. If you do break out around week 5-6 (I did), don't get discouraged. It sometimes takes quite a while to work.

Good luck! ^_^

Thanks for the info :D. I'm really hoping it will continue to get better and better. My skin still sucks but some improvement is better than none. Glad you found something that works. Good luck with getting/ staying clear !

I am using differin .3 right now and it's not really working. I'm not sure if it's just me but it looks worse almost and it's flaking a lot.

When I used .1 I didnt have any flakes and the acne wasn't that bad. I am wondering if I should just go back to .1 or wait this .3 out a little longer? ugh...

I just started differin .3 but i had used differin .1 and it only made a slight improvement.

my dermatologist told me that I wouldn't get an initial breakout because I've been on tazorac for a while. I'm not sure if this will be the case but I hope I don't get the terrible IB.