Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

One time, about 12 yrs. ago, I used Proactive and for some reason, a few weeks later, I had HUGE cystic bumps all over my face. It was the most embarrassing and uncomfortable time in my entire life. I don't even know how I went to school. My sister tried to save me and picked up an acne teen kit from the general nutrition center (GNC). I was reluctant that it would work, but of course, I decided to try it. It consisted of a cream cleanser, a toner and a moisturizing cream. (nothing medicated).,just all natural oils. The next morning I woke up, all the pimples were down. From that day on, all the cysts kept on diminishing until I was extremely clear. That was the only time I had the best complexion ever. It was as smooth as a baby's skin. After about a year, I started getting pimples here and there so I must have resorted to some over the counter stuff ..and a few years later, they stopped making it! Figures,,,the only thing that worked wonders, they take off the market. Did anyone ever hear of it?

One time, about 12 yrs. ago, I used Proactive and for some reason, a few weeks later, I had HUGE cystic bumps all over my face. It was the most embarrassing and uncomfortable time in my entire life. I don't even know how I went to school. My sister tried to save me and picked up an acne teen kit from the general nutrition center (GNC). I was reluctant that it would work, but of course, I decided to try it. It consisted of a cream cleanser, a toner and a moisturizing cream. (nothing medicated).,just all natural oils. The next morning I woke up, all the pimples were down. From that day on, all the cysts kept on diminishing until I was extremely clear. That was the only time I had the best complexion ever. It was as smooth as a baby's skin. After about a year, I started getting pimples here and there so I must have resorted to some over the counter stuff ..and a few years later, they stopped making it! Figures,,,the only thing that worked wonders, they take off the market. Did anyone ever hear of it?

No but proactiv did the exact same thing to me I mean places where I NEVER WOULD get pimples i was getting cysts i immediately stopped and went on Duac and Benzaclin and a healthy diet which really seems to be helping me")

Im just trying to get my face better for my b-day") :pray: