Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jezerball •°o

Ever dyed your eyebrows?

I do it every time I dye my hair. I just apply a little of the leftover dye very carefully with a Q-Tip, and leave it on for the last five or ten minutes that the dye's in my hair. Then, when the dye's done, I wipe it all off my eyebrows with wet cotton balls before rinsing the dye out of my hair.

I know it's not the safest thing to do, but I find that it changes the color of my eyebrows just a little, so they look right with my new hair color.

It's harder to do with darker colors, because the dye will stain your skin, and having huge brown stains around your eyebrows isn't the greatest look...

Yeah, it's definitely important to be super careful. Like I said, I usually just squeeze a little dye onto a Q-Tip and gently apply it to my eyebrow, and then I use another Q-Tip to wipe off any that got onto my skin.

If you're unsure of yourself, don't risk it. It's better to have eyebrows that don't quite match your hair than to be blind.

It's probably not very safe to do, but I've bleached them before. I had one of those store bought high-lighter kits, and after highlighting my hair, my eyebrows just looked waaaaay too dark. The kit had a wand for highlights, so I put a very small amount of bleach on the wand and very carefully brushed it across my eyebrows. I didn't leave the bleach on for too long because I just wanted to lighten them up a little bit. It worked.

All I have to say is there is nothing worse looking than someone with black hair and brown eyebrows. However, darker eyebrows with light hair doesn't look too bad as it is natural to have darker eyebrows than hair.

I've dyed them once or twice.. the second time was with just your basic revlon dye and was only a few shades darker but everything went fine.. the first time i bought i really cheap dye ( i dont remeber the name) the color washed out in about a day and so did some of my eyebrow hairs :(

jez when my hair was lighter I used jolene bleaching cream to lighten them from black to dark brown, kind of just softened the color. It's really thick so it doesn't drip, but of course you still have to be careful and keep checking to make sure that you don't bleach your eyebrows to that gross brass color lol. sometimes the tips of my brow hairs would turn that color while other areas remained super dark so it's not super effective but I always go over my brows with eyebrow powder anyway....this isn't helpful at all lol ask me Qs in chat if you want :P

Guest missyjean130

My eyebrows are tattooed on. I only wish i had hairs to dye :wall:

But a lot of people do it...like..every female friend I've known that dyes their hair.

All I have to say is there is nothing worse looking than someone with black hair and brown eyebrows. However, darker eyebrows with light hair doesn't look too bad as it is natural to have darker eyebrows than hair.

For your viewing pleasure....or should I say torture?!

Very natural indeed...

This is a classic look right here. You've got the brown eyebrows coupled with dark hair...golden

Kind of an angry look, maybe surprised...

I just couldn't resist.

Not me ironically LOL My hair is like super black but my eyebrows are lighter almost a pale type of black...the right word probably is just sparse LOL

I considered dying them but then I noticed that you can just use eyebrow pencil* as I do in black* to change them up safely..oddly I just can't get brown to show the hell up LOL. :eh:

I like how the eyebrows in the last one aren't even close to being the same size.

She probably wanted to mix it up a bit--ya know, go for the unexpected.

Guest missyjean130

Some people have to draw on their eyebrows due to disorders.

I myself have trichotillomania...so I rip mine out and I actually can't help it lol.

but yeah,they can draw 'em on better than THAT.

Yeah when I was blonde I used Jolene bleaching cream to lighten my eyebrows. It worked great.

LMAO, "Bet you thought my eyebrows were gonna match today, didn't you!? Boy, were you wrong!"

:lol: Exactly!

I'd like to dye my brows a dark blonde/light brown.. mine are like a medium to light blonde. i always just use a brow powder daily.

Eyelash tinting, yes. There are also eyelash extensions (not to be mistaken for false eyelashes).

everything you read says its dangerous getting dye that close to your eyes, but i know people still do it... so i was just wondering if anyone here has tried it?

Skip dying your eyebrows and just fill them in with an eyebrow pencil or matching eye shadow everyday. I do that since I dye my hair black and my eyebrows are brown.

Yeah, I do it. I dye my hair either dark brown/burgundy. Whenever I do, I apply a little to my eyebrows with an angled brush and let it sit. No harm done :)

everything you read says its dangerous getting dye that close to your eyes, but i know people still do it... so i was just wondering if anyone here has tried it?

Skip dying your eyebrows and just fill them in with an eyebrow pencil or matching eye shadow everyday. I do that since I dye my hair black and my eyebrows are brown.

that won't work if i want them lighter