Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ever heard of the saying "what goes around comes around" ? I'm sure we all have. I know it's not really always realistic, but I'm glad that it sometimes is true.

In grade 6, a boy used to make fun of me a lot. He was hilarious, and if he wasn't such a jerk, I would've liked him a lot. He used to call me a pizza face and all other things, and now, in grade 8, he has acne just like me. I don't wish acne on anyone, but still, it's a good feeling to know that maybe he learned a bit of a lesson. I sure hope he did. He's still a jerk, but hey, he hasn't said anything about my face.

Has this ever happened with you? Has karma turned on the person who made you feel like a loser?

Ever heard of the saying "what goes around comes around" ? I'm sure we all have. I know it's not really always realistic, but I'm glad that it sometimes is true.

In grade 6, a boy used to make fun of me a lot. He was hilarious, and if he wasn't such a jerk, I would've liked him a lot. He used to call me a pizza face and all other things, and now, in grade 8, he has acne just like me. I don't wish acne on anyone, but still, it's a good feeling to know that maybe he learned a bit of a lesson. I sure hope he did. He's still a jerk, but hey, he hasn't said anything about my face.

Has this ever happened with you? Has karma turned on the person who made you feel like a loser?

i know a guy who used to boast about his perfect skin, and make fun of my skin, saying stuff like "i dont have spots like you have" and all that, and now 2 years on, hes got worse acne than me! hehe i know its cruel to think like that, but damn, it makes me feel better!

When this sort of thing happens it does make you feel better knowing that they are getting a taste of their own medicine but I also felt a sense of karma from the fact that such people were unfortunate enough to have an upbringing/life that makes them be so ignorant and narrowminded.

i think you dont have to rely on karma to get back at the people who try to hurt you

we might have acne, and we might have less self esteem than other people, but dont forget everyone has their weak spots..

if someone attacks your weak spot, why not treat them the same eh :)

i think you dont have to rely on karma to get back at the people who try to hurt you

we might have acne, and we might have less self esteem than other people, but dont forget everyone has their weak spots..

if someone attacks your weak spot, why not treat them the same eh :)

What would sinking to their level accomplish? Yeah, it's not fun when people make you feel bad, but to turn around an make them feel bad doesn't accomplish anything; it just spreads negativity.

Yikes, I believe in karma 110%. In fact, it more or less rules a lot of the little things (and big things, of course, but I'm talking day-to-day actions that anyone other person would just do without thinking) I do--maybe it's just a guilt-ridden mind, but when I hear that little voice in my head that I've done something wrong or questionable and should turn right around and correct it, turn right around I do. :P It makes me feel better, too.

Haven't had any issues regarding acne, but just life in general I keep karma as a rule of thumb.

well, if its true, then karma propably hates me somehow.

im only nice to people, i never bully anyone, i always try to be reasonable and supportive.

im never greedy on money, when someone asks me something i always give it (as long as it isnt rediculously expensive :P)

so, i think karma is either big bs, or whoever karma is, he or she must hate me :P

I'm with n1ck. I really try to be a good and generous person, to make my life count for something and to stomp on as few people as possible. Of course, I am not perfect, and of course, I'm a bit mean to people who give me crap about my acne. Still, I try, and when I screw up, I admit it and try to make it better (or just feel awful). If karma were real, my sociopath sister's face would look like a pepperoni and pineapple pizza. Is that an evil thing to say? She really is a terrible person...

I'm with n1ck. I really try to be a good and generous person, to make my life count for something and to stomp on as few people as possible. Of course, I am not perfect, and of course, I'm a bit mean to people who give me crap about my acne. Still, I try, and when I screw up, I admit it and try to make it better (or just feel awful). If karma were real, my sociopath sister's face would look like a pepperoni and pineapple pizza. Is that an evil thing to say? She really is a terrible person...

That's not how karma works, though. It's not that if someone makes fun of your acne, they'll get acne. Karma's not tit-for-tat. If your sister is mean to you, she'll end up paying the price in some form or another. Maybe she's got her own insecurities or people that are mean to her. Maybe she won't get her come-uppins until further down the road. You may not ever know how exactly she gets her "payback", and that's fine. It's got nothing to do with you. Her actions will come back on her, just like your actions will come back on you.

That's why it's better to just live, think, and act positively, regardless of how the people around you behave.

Karma is a lie, that was just coincidence. I hate all this karma crap.

But it's ok to feel good with other people's misery. No need to feel guilty when they were so cruel to you. Enjoy it, just don't say anything to him, because that would be cruel. He has enough misery by now.

Useful information u can get regarding ur question is at byeacne dot co dot cc

here you can also find tips and treatment to cure :confused: