Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sxdwfgtrhyuj

Topical Antibiotic has almost ran out can't get a percription until Monday help!

Today I noticed I was almost out of Zineryt so I filled in the form to request a new one and it normally takes a day to do it but I've just found out the place isn't open on weekends. :confused:

So now I know I won't get another one until Monday and there's no way the bottle will last that long. I've had acne for several years and this is only thing that has worked for me 100% and for over two weeks I haven't gotten any spots at all, a new record for me and I'm so scared of missing even one day of treatment. I have some 10% BP and I was thinking of using that over the weekend but would that be a wise thing to do?

Today I noticed I was almost out of Zineryt so I filled in the form to request a new one and it normally takes a day to do it but I've just found out the place isn't open on weekends. :confused:

So now I know I won't get another one until Monday and there's no way the bottle will last that long. I've had acne for several years and this is only thing that has worked for me 100% and for over two weeks I haven't gotten any spots at all, a new record for me and I'm so scared of missing even one day of treatment. I have some 10% BP and I was thinking of using that over the weekend but would that be a wise thing to do?

I'm the same, and it happened to me too. I found after missing even one dose, spots came up the next day. Sucks huh!