Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Wicketts16

Something Happened im Freaking out... need help

first of all i have no clue where to post this so here it is:

yesterday I was working out pretty hard lifting weights, and my acne has been clearing up rather nicely since i started working out. Yesterday I was pretty mad, so i decided to do some hardcore weight lifting. I was culing 40 pounds in each hand which is a lot for me, and i felt a lot of pressure in my face but i finished my reps, i look in the mirror to find that some of the pimples that are healing had blood running out of them and spots with blood that didn't exit the pores causing small bruises. I dont pick my acne but it looks like i took a razor to my spots and now there are scabs.

I was taking ibuprofen for a sprained ankle and im not sure but its ibuprofen a blood thinner thanks

I will try to post pics.

first of all i have no clue where to post this so here it is:

yesterday I was working out pretty hard lifting weights, and my acne has been clearing up rather nicely since i started working out. Yesterday I was pretty mad, so i decided to do some hardcore weight lifting. I was culing 40 pounds in each hand which is a lot for me, and i felt a lot of pressure in my face but i finished my reps, i look in the mirror to find that some of the pimples that are healing had blood running out of them and spots with blood that didn't exit the pores causing small bruises. I dont pick my acne but it looks like i took a razor to my spots and now there are scabs.

I was taking ibuprofen for a sprained ankle and im not sure but its ibuprofen a blood thinner thanks

I will try to post pics.

that happens to me a lot, when i work out, especially when the blood rushes to my head. To help with this, i would do a good warm up, to get the blood moving a bit. Also sometimes anger can cause higher blood pressure and combining that with arm curls which is a small muscle group=high blood pressure and quick sebum attack. This i hope will look better after a couple days.