Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
prettybow

The GEL...Its SO strong on me for some reason

Dan, or someone, can you helP? I dont know whats up but I used less than my neutrogena and I got an extremely dry face. I can bearly use it. How come, it is 2.5% right? Im not understanding, please help!

Check out the Regimen pics on the main page where he shows how much to use. You'll see that you need alot less than the On-The-Spot. If you're being irritated too much, you need to drop down your dosage for awhile until your certain your skin can handle ramping it up a bit.

Prettybow, try to use an amount that you can stand using. Everyone is different here with different sensitivities to BP. It's hit and miss!

Prettybow, try to use an amount that you can stand using.  Everyone is different here with different sensitivities to BP.  It's hit and miss!

Yeah, my face is getting really dry and flaky. But, I admit, I didn't really start off with a little. I'm gonna put on a lot less until my face isn't as dry then slowly move up. Can anyone suggest a really good moisterizer that has worked with the bp gel?

I had a very similar experience with the BP Gel. The Neutrogena 2.5% seemed to be doing ok, but once I switched to the Gel, I got more dry and flaky skin. I had to cut back on the dosage, and that seems to have helped a lot.

I really like the Neutrogena Moisture SPF 15. It seems to work a lot better than the Purpose moisturizer I was using before.

Hope this helps.