Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Shipping Cost?

I want to buy the 16oz the cleanser because it has been working very well for me, but I have one problem... the shipping cost! The product itself costs $9.50, and all shipping options are over $11. I've shipped stuff out plenty of times of similar size using Priority and usually cost $5-$6.

I know it is only a few dollars, but I am a completely broke college student and ever dollar seriously counts for me.

Is there any way I can arrange a method of dirt cheap shipping (such as Parcel Post) because $11 is really turning me off right now.

I know I wish somehow the shipping can cost less than $5 if that happens I am for sure a lot more people would buy Dan's products including me.

buy more than one cleanser. Whenever I order from Dan's I order multiple products each at multiple quantites. The shipping costs more, but you have to buy in bulk to get your money's worth.

If you really like the cleanser, buy three or four of them. But I find that the cleanser is one of the easiest steps to find alternatives for.

Shipping is out of control. Buying two of this product bumps shipping to $20. Due to money constraints, I had to purchase products locally instead. Too bad cause I like these products. Hopefully they get the message and lower shipping.

thats quite true.. international shipping kills me.

in my currency its US$1 : SGD$1.49

so im buying like $205 got 3 bottles. dunno how long im gonna stick with this at this rate though.. i'd prefer my stuff thru USPS. wayyyy cheaper.

considering how much money i have wasted over the years on other products, i have no problem paying shipping if the product works. and the bottles are huge. i researched the products before i ordered dan's products and it worked out to be cheaper to order his with the shipping then if i went to the local drugstore and bought the alternatives.

BeautifulLovesMe is right. I would go through countless cleansers that were too tough on my skin before I tried Dan's. Clear skin is priceless. Although, in this economy, I can understand where you are coming from.

Dude, I feel your pain. I'm also a student at university and the cost converted into NZ dollars from US, all up, 16oz BP gel = $80

Over $25 of that is shipping alone.

I live off like $15 for food a week already :cry:

At least, as someone else pointed out, the cleanser is probably the easiest to find a replacement for. The BP..not so much.

I'm going to have to agree with the original poster and wingedfrog. I am also a college student and bleeding money to put it 'lightly'. Money is a huge issue for me, and I think the shipping prices are kinda high. Please offer a cheaper option, maybe DHL or Media Mail or something LOL

What about flat rate boxes? Why can't we design or pick a bottle that will utilize the standard flat-rate box sizes to it's maximum potential? Obviously fitting a circular shaped bottle in a square shipping box, you're bound to have empty space, why not make square bottles? That way you can pack the products more efficiently and get a greater use of space... see, now that's more environmentally friendly. That way you can stuff like 100oz of product in a flat rate box for $9 which is a great prize per oz for shipping.

Maybe then we can do like a package deal where if you order four 20oz product (which fits PERFECTLY into a flat rate box) it has a very low S&H rate. Just a suggestion, that I hope acne.org seriously takes a look into.

did the prices change since April, when this was posted? I just bought a bottle of 8oz for $16 and paid $3 for shipping. It shipped from california and I'm in ohio.

He probably raised the cost to combat the lower shipping price. I guess he has to make his profit somehow

Dude, I feel your pain. I'm also a student at university and the cost converted into NZ dollars from US, all up, 16oz BP gel = $80

Over $25 of that is shipping alone.

I live off like $15 for food a week already :cry:

At least, as someone else pointed out, the cleanser is probably the easiest to find a replacement for. The BP..not so much.

I am from NZ also. Try seeing if you can find "Benzac 2.5% BP" at your local chemist. Its about $20 for the tube. Good alternative. However for me it lasts only about a week using the full amount :(

I got 16oz Kits to let go @ cheaper price (FREE delivery).

The reason I need to let go is due to Acne.org products does not suit me.

Anyone interested, please email me for details.

To MOD :

My intention is to let go my existing 16oz Kits as it does not suit me. You won't simply ask people around to buy these products right as not all have acne problems, plus not everybody is using Acne.org products. I do it here is more easier and faster for me to let go, isn't it ?

Please DO NOT delete this reply. TQvm.