Apply Clinique lotion to dry areas

Apply Neutrogena BP

PM

Shower

Wipe face with Clinique cleanser

Apply Clinique lotion to dry areas

Apply Neutrogena BP

Apply %100 Aloe Vera Gel to blackheads

Apply neosporin to scars/redmarks (only if needed)

Extras

Adding lemon to my daily water

Wish me luck! smile.gif

I'll be updating as often as possible!

Day 3

Well, I still have a few very mild spots at the moment, but the lemon water seems to be working quite well! One step closer to my goal I guess.

Day 4

Well, I'm a little depressed today. I have 4 new spots, one being one of those awful 'I can feel it coming under the skin' ones! Argh! *sigh* I'm applying BP to it like crazy! Hopefully it'll go away soon. <_< I'm still doing the lemon water, maybe it will help.

Day 6

Well, I was starting to break out yesterday, but before bed I applied a larger amount of BP (than I normally do) and everything seems to be under control this morning! smile.gif My skin has been extremely itchy and a little red too, but I'm guessing that's just the BP doing it's thing.

Day 9

Well, I think the redness is pretty much completely gone. I'm having just a little dryness now. I had some flakey skin on my forehead yesterday, but I used St. Ives Apricot Scrub and it's all gone now! Everything seems to be clearing up really well! :smile: Yay!

:clap: Great to hear!!! I`m so happy for you, I can only imagine the confidence you`re feeling. I can`t wait to be where you`re at. I just signed up today and ordered the bp gel. :pray: Keep posting your progress...

Thanks RoRo26! I'm definately feeling alot more confident. It's so nice just to not have to worry about my skin and how it looks so much. I hope you have success on the regimen also!

Day 11

I have one new spot, but I sort of expected a few more before the clearing continued. The redness has gone away completely. There's still abit of flakeyness, but it's very mild. The redmarks are healing and most are completely gone. Yay! :dance:

Day 13

Well, I have NO active pimples right now at all. Only redmarks from healing ones, and one or two VERY light scars (almost gone). I'm not happy with the redmarks, but I'm happy that there are no pimples. I'm still quite dry and flakey, but the redness is gone now. I'm just going to keep sticking to it! :smile:

The lemon water is supposed to help with scars. I have no indented scars, but I'm hoping it'll help with the redmarks!

Day 15

Okay, I've switched up my regimen a little bit. I'm still using the Neutrogena BP, but instead of the Witch Hazel Cleanser I've switched to Clinique cleanser, and lotion. They seem to be working MUCH better, and my skin isn't so dried out and tight. I still have NO active spots right now! Whoo hoo! :dance: The red marks are healing nicely (and quickly!), too.

Day 21

My face is looking awsome! I'm so extremely happy! All I have are a few VERY VERY teeny tiny spots near my hairline, but they're barely visable. :dance: I'm just still waiting for a few light scars to heal, and I'll be completely clear for the first time in a long time!

I'm glad that the regimen is working well for you, it's really good to hear. I too, am on the regimen, I've been on it for 4 days and am clearing up quite nicely too, but do have some redness and flaking, and my skin seems really tight, but I'm glad I'm clearing up a little bit. I've never had bad acne, and I don't really right now, I just get 1 or 2 every couple of days, but they are so annoying, I just wanted to try something to stop them from coming. Anyways, How long have you been drinking the lemon water? Does it really seem to help out that much? What does the lemon do to the skin to get rid of the red marks? Are you doing any other treatment for the redmarks? And are they really going away that much that you can notice?

Thanks a lot for all the input....

Hi Dakota! It sounds like you have the exact same type of skin problems I do. The redness, flaking, and skin tightness are completely normal. I had that, too! I still have a little flaking, but a little bit of lotion helps that. I've been drinking the lemon water everyday since I started the regimen (May 25th). I just squeeze a little in the daily water I drink. I keep lemon slices in a ziplock baggie in my fridge, and it makes it easy. I'm pretty positive the lemon water helps because of the vitamin E in the lemon? Some people just apply the lemon directly to their redmarks, but it can make your skin red and dry. I didn't want to do that. I also find that taking a daily multi-vitamin and getting plenty of sleep is also helping with the redmarks. And yes, doing all that has help my redmarks/brownmarks significantly. smile.gif

Thanks for the info. I have redmarks, but they aren't bad at all and they usually go away pretty quickly, I just want them to go away faster. Maybe I'll give the lemon thing a try...

Hi, seems like the regimen is working great for you! I've decided to start up the regimen again after slacking off, and what I really need help with is my red face. I bought 100% aloe vera gel to use as a nighttime moisturizer to help with healing my red marks and reducing the overall redness in my face. Did it help at all? What is it like when you use it together with BP? Thanks!

I think the aloe vera gel is great! I use it for blackheads, because it makes them MUCH less noticable within minutes of applying it. Be careful though, because I found sometimes it will irritate redmarks further. Just use a tiny bit when applying it to redmarks! Good luck on the regimen!

Well, I'm REALLY upset right now. My skin looks more horrible than it has in a long time. I'm broken out all over my forehead and nose (where I'm usually crystal clear!) and my chin. Argh! I'm extremely discouraged and I'm beginning to think it's never going to go away. The zits just keep popping up one right after another. sad.gif I have NO idea what's going on. If anyone has ANY advice PLEASE share. I'm so SO sick of this... cry.gif

Day 37

Sorry that I haven't updated this in awhile. That last horrible outbreak I had seems to be going away REALLY quick, so I'm happy! :dance: I think it may have been my diet affecting my skin (I have Celiac disease). Actually, my skin looks quite nice right now. It seems to be a little bit more oily than usual, though, but other than that it's doing great. I'm just trying to be consistent with the regimen! I'm mostly waiting for brown/red marks to fade. :shh:

Day 66

Sorry that I haven't updated in awhile! My skin is still looking nice right now. It's even getting more dry (less oil!). I'm still waiting for a few brown/red marks to fade, though! wink.gif

Well, I haven't updated in awhile, and I sorta stopped my regimen for awhile (stupid me!). bb_eusa_wall.gif Now I'm right back at square one! But anyway I'm starting over, and start recording my progress again. wink.gif

Day 1

Alrighty! Here I go with this regimen again. Hopefully it will clear me up a second time, and I don't get lazy and stick with it! I'm starting off with a mildly broken out face. I've got a few blemishes near my chin, hairline, and of course the lovely redmarks. Wish me luck! bb_lol.gifbb_eusa_pray.gif

Day 2

Yay! I just woke up, and all my active spots are now all dried up! Looks like I'll just be working on redmarks for a little while. Yay! bb_eusa_dance.gif

Day 5

I still don't have any active spots! bb_eusa_dance.gif Right now, I'm mainly still waiting for the darn redmarks to start healing and going away. BTW, I switched up my regimen a little. The BP seemed to be irritating my skin and causing MORE spots, SO when my mom and I went to the healthfood store I noticed they had a tea tree oil gel. Now, I had AWFUL luck with the tea tree oil liquid in the past, but I had nothing to loose with the gel! tongue.gifbiggrin.gif I don't apply it to my whole face, just the induvidual spots that pop (yuck!). They've been healing overnight with it! For awhile, they would pop (ick!) I would apply the BP and then they would just turn into a spot again (usually bigger than before!). So nothing was actually healing! I have NOT been touching them either (no picking!). I wait until they pop (ugh! I hate that word!) themselves. I think if I can clear myself up good enough I can't start working on matinence, completely preventing the spots and keeping my skin clear. bb_eusa_pray.gif

So here is my new regimen:

My problem areas: Forehead, Cheeks, and sometimes Chin

AM

Wipe face with Clinique cleanser upon waking up

Shower and leave face alone!

Afternoon:

Wipe face with Clinique cleanser again (if oily!)

PM

Shower

Wipe face with Clinique cleanser

Apply Clinique lotion to dry areas (if there are any)

Apply Organic Tea Tree Oil Gel ONLY to popped spots.

Extras

Drinking plenty of water!

Hello. I am using an acne lamp that I bought from http://www.kaliszincolor.com/index.html. I am suffering with acne for 2 years now, I am 30yo man from Vancouver Canada. I tried different medication and topical solution. I've been in OBAGI which I found good for Hyperpigmentation but my not good for pimples because my pimples became worse and most of all it became more inflamed. I used obagi for 13 weeks, my skin thyperpigmentation improved but my acne erupted more. So my dermatologist gave me Steivamycin to reduced the inflamed acne. The I went to Blu-u with levulan, damn my face became so red even my neck good thing is that after 2 weeks all the redness was gone. But my neck still kinda dark and I dont know why, maybe it will fade in time. Anyways, I found the acne lamp is very effective to me. I've been using it now for a week and I see good improvements. Majority of my pimples are now healed and I dont't have any breakouts now. Hopefully all my pimples will fade away after 2 weeks. The good thing here is that I don't need to go for a blu-u for 8 weeks (800 dollars canadian).

Here's my routine:

Morning:

1. Loreal Pure Zone #1 Facial Cleanser for Oily Skin with salicylic acid

2. To cover-up some of my hyperpigmentation, I use Oxy5® Cover Up Formula covers up pimples while it treats them with BP 5.

Afternoon (around2 or 3 pm):

1. Oxy Daily cleaning pads deep cleaning (Salicylic acid 2.0%)

Evening

1. Loreal Pure Zone #1 Facial Cleanser for Oily Skin with salicylic acid

2. Dry it up (10 to 20 mins)

3. Acne Lamp ( 15 minutes )

4. Ponds Oil Free Moisturizer.

I hope I help you here. My skin now is very good and the most important thing here is that I don't have any breakouts now.

Thanks for the Blue Light!!!!

Cheers,

Eric from Vancouver Canada

Day 12

Wahoo! I'm clearing up again. bb_eusa_dance.gif There is already an 99% difference in my skin since starting my regimen again. If I break out, I can literally clear up in a few days if I do my regimen right. I also thought I'd share something interesting: Someone (who is starting accutane soon) told me that the only thing that really made a difference in her skin was the Clinique/Neutrogena regimen ie. what I'm doing. So, it obviously works quite well! wink.gif