Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
shoe_addict

Red and Shiny, still slightly raised - is it scarring or hyperpigmentation?

So I've had a few cysts for a while now which have been flaking over and then peeling.

After the peeling, I get raised bumps that still look like cysts, but the surface of them is not only red but shiny and extremely smooth. will it turn into a scar? it sucks trying to get make-up to 'stick' to the shiny bumpy bits!

thanks

Remember red marks are not the same as scars. I have a few scars but nothing major and I have tons of redmarks. They go away in time.

I love your username by the way. I am also a shoe addict! I loooooooooooooove shoes!

Thank you! That's just the response I hoped I'd get :)

And yes, I have way too many, some I haven't even worn yet, its terrible! (well, not really.)haha.

Youre so very welcome :)

Do you buy mostly athletic shoes are dress shoes? I wear mostly athletic shoes. I dont really like dress shoes. I have high arches and the balls of my feet often hurt and that just makes it worse.

I'm the same with dress shoes hurting my feet. I have tonnes of flat shoes (the ballet-pump style ones) and also flat ankle boots for winter time :D