Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I just began a no product regimen and I am looking to add some EVOO to this regimen. I read on another post that EVOO is great for reducing and getting rid of acne. They say to use it twice a day. I just bouth some. It's Carapelli Extra Virgin Olive Oil. It was the only extra virgin olive oil in the rite aid I went too.

As of now, here is what I plan on doing with the EVOO.

-Wake up and use it. Dab small amount onto cotton pad and gently massage over face. After 5 minutes wash it off.

- After nightly workout, dab small amount onto cotton pad and gently massage over face. After 5 minutes, go in the shower and wash it off.

Now my question about the EVOO is referring to the first time I am using it in the morning...The shower I can't avoid, so the 2nd time I am using the EVOO it is going to be washed off by hard water. However, the first time I apply it, how should I take it off? I was told to use a brand new dry, soft wash cloth and very very gently buffer it off. I was wondering if it would be better to use an exfoliator or just to wash it off with water.

In general, I am just looking for tips on how to use EVOO effectively. Thanks.

i use evoo to remove my makeup and after it's on my skin i gently massage it off with a dry washcloth then wash my face with my regular face wash.