Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
shannieee

Do you think this will work on my bacne?

I'm using cerboloc(sp?) soap on my bacne... I try to do it 2wice a day, but i always do it at least once.

and I use Oxy Maximum stregnth pads

I have probably moderate bacne? I think...

How long do you think this will take to clear up? Do you think it will work?

I've been doing it for like 3 days and I see little improvement.

Also, I have another question.

I've been on differin for eight months, and I STILL have acne... my mom just made me an appointment with a new dermatologist... Do you think that I should get something over the counter until my appointment, because I just ran out of differin... or should I just wash my face with my cerbolic soap (that's what I was doing with the differin too)

Do you think because differin hasn't worked for me and it's been so long that nothing's going to work?

I hate acne, with a burning passion, it makes me feel so ugly =( :wall:

Do you have a bath tub? Take sea salt baths religiously for a couple of weeks/months and your skin will clear up-both face and body. I had terrible acne all over my face and body and now I'm perfectly clear. These sea salt products work-www.clarisea.com

I'm using cerboloc(sp?) soap on my bacne... I try to do it 2wice a day, but i always do it at least once.

and I use Oxy Maximum stregnth pads

I have probably moderate bacne? I think...

How long do you think this will take to clear up? Do you think it will work?

I've been doing it for like 3 days and I see little improvement.

Also, I have another question.

I've been on differin for eight months, and I STILL have acne... my mom just made me an appointment with a new dermatologist... Do you think that I should get something over the counter until my appointment, because I just ran out of differin... or should I just wash my face with my cerbolic soap (that's what I was doing with the differin too)

Do you think because differin hasn't worked for me and it's been so long that nothing's going to work?

I hate acne, with a burning passion, it makes me feel so ugly =( :wall:

I've had bacne for over 3 years and nothing seems to work. I've tried many products like BP, AHA, BHA, some prescriptions from derm office, nothing worked. Then i tried head and shoulder shampoo method as posted on this forum, and my back is looking better than ever. Give it a try if you're getting desperate like i was.

I have moderate bacne... and I started using the H&S regime on Thursday

It's started to clear up, but not drastically.

In the morning I just use as I would any other body wash in the shower and scrub in with a loofa

and at night I wet my back put it on and let it sit for 5-10 minutes and then when I get in the shower wet it again and scrub in with a loofa

should I be using oxy pads or anything on my back, or will that just make the H&S less effective

Also, using this regime, do you think that I could get clear by June thirteenth?

Here's a pic of my disgusting back.

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/away-pics...76#entry2579476

the pics in that link.

My regime

Wash with Cerbolic Soap in the shower

before I put makeup on (which I rarely do) put on the body shop's Vitimin E Moisturizer

And that's it.

My skin is clear for the first time in THREE years! XD

just stick to the head and shoulders for a couple more weeks and see how your skin reacts to it before you introduce another product into the mix.

Good luck

Just use Head and Shoulder. Don't mix with other treatments. That way, you would know which product is working for you. It seems like what you're doing is right, but 5-10 mins PER day may be too much for your skin to take. Doesn't it get really itchy and dry? It's working for me to fade scars but i get cystic pimples from it! I'm hoping its just a purging stage.

I've been using head and Shoulders and Oxy Maximum stregnth pads on my bacne twice a day now for about a week. I see little results.

How did the H&S regime work for you?

How long did it take?

Did it clear up your scars?

Am I doing it the right way?

In the morning I hop into the shower to freshen up and I rub the H&S all over my back and scrub in with a loofa until all the soapy stuff is gone.

When I get out I dry off and wait about 20 minutes while I do my hair and pick out my clothes, then I rub the oxy pads all over.

At night, I do almost the same thing but I leave the H&S on for 5-10 minutes and then hop back into the shower wet it a little and then use the loofa.

and I wait 20 minutes and put the oxy pads all over?

The first few days I was doing it with just the H&S then three days ago I started with the oxy pads. I started w/ the H&S on thursday.

How long do u think it will b until I c real results?

How gd will the results b?

Thanks for all your help! :wub:

@ShopShoeGal

Did you use the Classic Clean too?

Yes, Classic Clean. Other ones with conditioner mixed in might clog pores since there's silicones and oils in conditioner.

my mom says there's drastic results, but I just don't see it.

Do you see any results

I deleted the before pic after I posted a post on the message board last week, but its in this link

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/post-a18149-.html

and this is how it looks now after one week of the H&S regime:

http://s635.photobucket.com/albums/uu80/ro...nt=DSCN3973.jpg

Do you see anything?

Also, how can I get rid of those stretch marks?

ooh, and also, how long does the regime usually take to get completely clear?

Do you see any results

I deleted the before pic after I posted a post on the message board last week, but its in this link

Do you see anything?

ooh! I'm using head and Shoulders... sorry for not putting that in

Do you see any results

Do you see anything?

Dang girl!!! That IS a huge improvement!

I used to use a product from Avon for stretch marks on my inner thighs, and it worked quite well. I think your best bet would be to google stretch mark creams and then check the reviews for the creams on www.makeupalley.com.

I can't really telly you how long it will take to get completely clear, but at the rate your going, it shouldn't be long! Keep us updated, good luck! =]

I tried it for 10 days. But it seems like it's irritating my skin + I didn't see any good results at all.

I see a difference, perhaps not a great one but it's definately a good start. It's about as much as mine has gotten better in one week. It has cleared up even more after the second week in my case, so keep going. :comfort:

Cocoa butter helps with stretch marks but results may take a while.

Exactly what will cocoa butter do? I thought stretch marks are forever and only fade in colour in time. That's what has happened to my stretch marks.

It fades 'em and makes your skin smoother and firmer. Put it all over your body.

There's minimal improvement near the shoulders top. What have you been using? Having little backne i can't really advice on a good product. This type of acne really sucks though since it's difficult to target and find medications for.

Exactly what will cocoa butter do? I thought stretch marks are forever and only fade in colour in time. That's what has happened to my stretch marks.

It fades 'em and makes your skin smoother and firmer. Put it all over your body.

If i put cocoa butter on my back, it might clog my pores and worsen my acne. It's very rich and thick.

If i put cocoa butter on my back, it might clog my pores and worsen my acne. It's very rich and thick.

It doesn't clog my pores.

Would using head and shoulders on your face work?

what type of H&S do you use?

My face did not like me putting it on my face... I use H&S classic clean. I've heard H&S for men is the best one, but they don't sell that one in my country.

It definitely looks like it's improving!!! It is hard to tell from the pictures though which marks are active blemishes and which are scars. My back has marks on it but they are more scars than active blemishes. But that being said, as long as you are seeing improvement, keep going!!!