Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Seriously i know this is gonna make me sound like a complete idiot that is fishing for compliments. Well i dont fricken care anymore. I am fishing for compliments or for god's sakes the truth. I dont know what to do. i hate myself so much so i want to know if it is all in my head or not. I dont care if i sound like a total loser. i really dont. so plz give your honest opinion so i can know. -thanks

post-96347-1238304561_thumb.jpg

post-96347-1238304561_thumb.jpg

what are you talking about?

you're a definite 9.

9.7 with the right hairstyle.

10 in a red evening dress + right hairstyle.

I second this.

Counter-productive. What you're doing with this thread is feeding your insecurity. I'll be honest. I think you are "normal looking", but you are not my type. Attraction didn't for me. But what does it matter what I think? You could find me unattractive. Meaning we crossed paths for a second, saw no attraction, and moved on. That should show how unimportant it is to look to others for reassurance.

With every positive and negative comment, your self-esteem will furiously sway back and forth. It will swing so violently that you will have a nervous collapse, and find yourself "fishing" for more compliments to feed your damaged morale. I encourage you to get off of that drug, and start to notice the positives. Best of luck.

Oh honey, you're so beautiful. Keep smiling like that, and you're bound to turn some heads!

Promise.

Counter-productive. What you're doing with this thread is feeding your insecurity. I'll be honest. I think you are "normal looking", but you are not my type. Attraction didn't for me. But what does it matter what I think? You could find me unattractive. Meaning we crossed paths for a second, saw no attraction, and moved on. That should show how unimportant it is to look to others for reassurance.

With every positive and negative comment, your self-esteem will furiously sway back and forth. It will swing so violently that you will have a nervous collapse, and find yourself "fishing" for more compliments to feed your damaged morale. I encourage you to get off of that drug, and start to notice the positives. Best of luck.

So true... If we try to impress everyone, we fail.

Seriously i know this is gonna make me sound like a complete idiot that is fishing for compliments. Well i dont fricken care anymore. I am fishing for compliments or for god's sakes the truth. I dont know what to do. i hate myself so much so i want to know if it is all in my head or not. I dont care if i sound like a total loser. i really dont. so plz give your honest opinion so i can know. -thanks

hell no! :wub:

there's always going to be some ppl who are attracted to you and some ppl who are not whether you're are a beautiful or not so i don't think you should worry too much about your looks

You're pretty! I especially like your display picture :)

Hey sometimes we need to be told we're pretty even if it is from total strangers lol !

Ok have you guys ever thought that smiley is kinda creepy looking? >> :) Heh.

No your not ugly, your average... with the proper hair and makeup you can become gorgeous-ness

keep your head up high girrlllena!!

Agree. I just think you need new hair maybe with side swept bangs or something. And good makeup. :)

I think you'd look really good.

This topic is closed pending moderator discussion regarding 'Hot or Not' threads; whether we will allow them in the future or not.

MortalSinner's comments are extremely good. These threads are counterproductive to the original poster. Get your self-esteem in order by DOING something about it and BEING something, not basing it on only what you look like.