Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
draagonys

Epiduo with Cetaphinl Cleanser

I really like how this is going, is very simple and it is working..I really was tempted in using B5 but I am still a bit scare of the long term results. well I will keep you posted. I just want to mention that I am excited about this product and that is why I say it might work for somebody else. plus you can get for free to try it out. I did. I saw my Derm that charge me $75 for visitll( I don't have insurance) and well I also like Acne Sever (Redness, and sensitive skin) it was good. but now as good as this regimen or as easy. I also like Dan's regimen but I have not try it. it seem that it will definitely work but to put so much Bp seems abit strong. anyways. Here is my regimen

AM

wash face with Cetaphil

MID DAY OR as needed

Wash face with Cetaphil

PM

wash face with Cetaphil - Use epiduo A PEA size. no more -very important.!!

I also have to mentioned that my face is extremely oil, I feel that it is heavy and something is leaking, anyways. even with all that my skin has been clearing up. I did had a bit exfoliation(breakout) but it was fast and now my skin is looking good, lets hope it continues. I have to say I am now 87% clear 1 small active pimple or two but that is due to the gel by the hair line. and the rest is healing. well will keep you updated. I have to say I learn so much from this website. GOOD LUCK Everybody.

I also recommend tea tree oil if needed to bring down inflammation.

Its not necessary to wash the face three times a day. In fact, two is enough and washing more than that can just aggrevate your skin and make it worse. You dont need red skin with a bunch of zits. Epiduo is terrible enough. Do you getting a burning sensation when you use it? Ive been on it for almost a month and my skin is so sensitive, it still feels like its caught on fire.