Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
notor

I want to wake up in the morning

I want to wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and feel fresh and clean not having anything on my face. I want to take a shower wash my face with soap and go to school without spending 30 min being a guy infront of mirror attempting to cover my face. I want to just have sweat when i workout on my face not red spots and pimples becoming more visible. I want to, I want to, I want to cure acne sad.gif

the first thing I do when I wake up is touch my face to feel if I got any new bumps. This is before I get out of my bed... no even before I open my eyes...

the first thing I think about is acne when I wake up :-s

yeh me to,

wud just love to get up, get dressed n out of the house instead of spending all my time examining my face, maekup etc

We're all in the same boat. The moment I wake up, I reach out my hands to feel my pimples, with the hope that it has flatten down and smoother. This is even before I look at myself in the mirror. It's like I have to pray to God hoping that my face won't be so bad before I look at myself in the mirror EVERY morning..