Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
carmusen

Daylight Savings Time HATE

Now that the clock has been adjusted one hour forward, there is more daylight. GAH. I loved coming out of work at 5 PM when it's dark outside. I can wait comfortably for the bus with people and walk confidently.

But now there's more daylight. More opportunities for acne exposure. We have to wait for 6 months. Who came up with this stupid idea anyway?

omg! u read my mind. i hate it so much! scracth that. I HATE IT SO MUCHHHHHHHHH!

i only go out during night time, and yes when i got out of work it was dark. so less people noticed me. nowadays its sunny and its not tilt after 7 when it gets dark and that sucks. on weekends when i go out i always went out after 5. and now i may go out after 7 or 8! which sucks cause that means being more at home for more. ughhh! stupid summer. and no sun most of the time is my enemy.

I hate it only because it makes it really hard for me to go to the gym in the early morning. When I get up it is still pitch black outside and my body is telling me, "hey it is dark, you sleep when it is dark!" making it really hard to try to talk myself out of bed at 5am. Guys the sun is supossed to make you happy! I am so excited I get to go home after work and actually have some sun to enjoy. Hopefully you will all find a treatment to help you manage your acne. Screw what other people think of your skin! Don't let acne get in the way of living your life! Enjoy the sun! Yeah Daylight Savings Time!

Sometimes when I think things like...ugh more sunlight, more people to see my skin...I think that I am a complete freak. I even say to myself..."nobody thinks like this!" Hearing other people voice the same annoyances makes me feel semi-normal! haha, this year im going to try to enjoy it...accutane has cleared my skin and I pray it stays this way.

I only hate it because now I have to wake up in the dark. :rolleyes: I love the sun!

Anyway, don't worry too much about it. As much as people would like to sometimes, you can't just hold up in your room until dark. It's a matter of overcoming your self-consciousness... and let me say, 99% of anyone you come across is likely thinking of just about anything but your face.

I hate it only because it makes it really hard for me to go to the gym in the early morning. When I get up it is still pitch black outside and my body is telling me, "hey it is dark, you sleep when it is dark!" making it really hard to try to talk myself out of bed at 5am. Guys the sun is supossed to make you happy! I am so excited I get to go home after work and actually have some sun to enjoy. Hopefully you will all find a treatment to help you manage your acne. Screw what other people think of your skin! Don't let acne get in the way of living your life! Enjoy the sun! Yeah Daylight Savings Time!

:nod:

WOo Hooo!! The sun's out!!

:dance::banana::dance:

I think our time goes forward an hour on Sunday in 10 days. Unfortunately it won't change much, because the sun will be setting at about 7:40 and rising at about 6:40 still, but I like the sun so I don't mind :)

Yeah, nothing's worse than waking up and having to walk to the bus and it's terribly dark out and cold and technically really only 6. :(

I hate that.

Ouch, I am last one on my bus and first one off, pretty much.