Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm on accutane but i would like to ask if it's ok to wear foundation and powder when exercising like going to gym. I'm desperately miss the gym and it appears that i've lost my fitness so i want to hit the gym back again but I'm scared of going to a public gym with all these horrible redness and dark spots and uneven skin tone. Will wearing foundation be a problem and cause u to break out?

I wouldn't wear make-up while working out because it could clog your pores. That and you'll probably sweat the make-up off which wouldn't look so hot. I know the red marks suck, but I wouldn't worry about hitting the gym sans make-up. 99.9% of the people at the gym will be to focused on their work out and not others. ;)

i definitately agree with the above post. definitately don't wear like liquid foundation or whatever, because that mixed with sweat probably isn't a good mixture. and she's right--it'll just look shiny and oily and all rubbed off anyway. if you NEED to cover up, i would just get a mineral powder and dab it on SPOTS that really need it, but not really all over your face. then just wash it as soon as you get home.

I wouldn't wear make-up while working out because it could clog your pores. That and you'll probably sweat the make-up off which wouldn't look so hot. I know the red marks suck, but I wouldn't worry about hitting the gym sans make-up. 99.9% of the people at the gym will be to focused on their work out and not others. ;)

Actually it's not the guys at the gym I'm worrying about. It's the people out there in the streets on my way to the public gym. I used to live around 6 months in the US and i know how comfortable it is to have a fitness center right inside the condos or the apartment complex where u live. but right now I'm in europe and there's no such things. Maybe i should wear a tinted sunscreen?

Actually it's not the guys at the gym I'm worrying about. It's the people out there in the streets on my way to the public gym. I used to live around 6 months in the US and i know how comfortable it is to have a fitness center right inside the condos or the apartment complex where u live. but right now I'm in europe and there's no such things. Maybe i should wear a tinted sunscreen?

i wouldn't wear sunscreen while working out either..

i wouldn't wear sunscreen while working out either..

Ohh myy.. so is it ok with tinted moisturizer? and dabs wit bare minerals on the dark spots ?

Thank u very much for ur help.