Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi,

I need advice as I have been very unfortunate trying to get rid off my scars. I am a latino female with icepick type of scars in the triangle of my face and chin. I tried two doctors in IL . The first one tried microdemabrassion and I got Melasma as a result.. then tried another doctor.. and he recommended Acid glycolic 50% and he said I was not going to have any downtime . Well, he burned my face (2 degree some areas) and had to be 5 days out hidden in my house. The result was worse..hyperpigmentation in all my face for 6 months. I use bleachers and still have some spots.. but no improvement on my scars.

I went to Dr. Kolbuz in Downers Grove and he is suggesting FRAXEL .. but I am afraid as the doctor who burned my face warned me not to use FRAXEL ..

Please I would like to solve my problem and go to a Dr. that has experience and passion for his/her work and can help me get rid off my scars.

Any help is welcome.

Thanks Unfortunatebyacne