Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
It's not an acne medication, it's a moisturizer. It won't do anything on its own to treat your acne.

Im asking if I use it will it make my skin more oily therefore making my acne worse?

it sits on your skin, and your skin will not produce its own oil because it is tricked to beleive oil is already there. So you will not have any gross real oil, but jojoba is pretty greasy lol. but i like it . ALOT

I like the Jojoba Oil. But it does tend to make my face quite Greasy. So i am not using it during the Day. I just use 1-2 Drops of it in my Moisturizer at night! Hope this helps!

It's not true that Jojoba Oil will inhibit your own oil production. That is a common myth. It won't CAUSE acne, but if your skin is already oily you shouldn't need something like Jojoba Oil.

It's not true that Jojoba Oil will inhibit your own oil production. That is a common myth. It won't CAUSE acne, but if your skin is already oily you shouldn't need something like Jojoba Oil.

Thats definetly not true. I have very oily skin and ever since using jojoba oil my breakouts have disapeared. My skin is still oily even with the jojoba oil so I dont think it "tricks" your skin, but it is very good moisturizer for people with sensitive skin.

I think its main use here is to use it for cases with really dry skin by adding it to a moisturizer and mix it in because it wont clog pores and will reduce flakiness..

I think its main use here is to use it for cases with really dry skin by adding it to a moisturizer and mix it in because it wont clog pores and will reduce flakiness..

My skin is EXTREMELY oily, and jojoba oil makes it LESS oily.

It is a myth that jojoba can't be used on oily skin.

I LOVE THIS STUFF. 6 drops to my moisturizer (day and night), like Dan recommends.