Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

just started using it a few days ago.

So far so good. I used the mask and then spot method for 2 days. Planning on the mask again tonight.

I use organic coconut oil after I take it off, no drying for me.

We'll see how it goes.

**UPDATE: So far my skin is really clearing nicely. looking good for this crazy clay! I am mostly spot treating in the evenings, every few days I do a full mask. But, I haven't been using it long enough to have a real pattern set. I have used it every night since getting it though.

Edited by vpm

Just wonderful !

I started using Lerosett about a month ago, I had high hopes because I know several friends of mine who have used Lerosett and their skin got much better. I started my regime with one mask in the morning before work and then only on my blemishes at night and within a week my skin was much smother and half my acne was gone. I only use Lerosett a couple of times a week now and only have about one or two blemishes a month, my skin has never looked better. So I have to join the others who only have positive things to say about this "honestly" amazing product.

Good luck to all

Sharon Dowd

I have been using it for about a week and have been absolutely amazed with the results so far. I have struggled with acne since the 6th grade and have tried absolutely everything except accutane. I had recently been on Murad for the past six months and wasn't seeing much of an improvement so I decided to try this instead. After just the first two uses, the few pimples I had developing were completely regressed by the next day. And since I have been using it, I haven't had any recent break outs and my skin has never felt or looked better. I've also seen an improvement in the scars I have left behind from previous break outs. I'm hoping this product will keep giving me great results but as of now I would highly recommend it to anyone. It's kind of expensive but definitely worth it, plus after your first purchase they will give you 10% off every order you have after that. I can't believe more people don't know about this product but definitely get it a try!

I recently stopped using some prescribed medicines due to pricing and lack of insurance and have been using this for about a week now as well.

The clay is as everyone claims. Whatever it is, its obviously good for your skin. Doesn't dry out to the point of irritation and leaves your skin soft once you rinse the clay off. As others have said, it initially brings whatever impurities on your face to the surface for the first week or so, but does not bring about any new blemishes. Lerosett seems to promote the process of expelling acne, reduces swelling and soreness and at the same time nourishes the skin.

In the morning I have been using a full mask on for 20 minutes and than overnight spot treatment in the evening. The results in this short period of time have been awesome. Reduced the size an swelling of all my current acne and I haven't gotten anything new yet! Amazingly also looks like its helping with the overall health of my overall complexion and evening my skin tone. Waiting for my face to clear up and see if this trend continues.

Plus, the trial offer is free! (with the exception of S&H) also comes with free moisturizer and 10% off future purchases.

This stuff so far is great.

Edited by GemmaSolace

The website and information kit made it seem like my acne would be gone in 2 weeks. Ive been using it for 4 weeks now and half is gone. I expected better because of how they make it seem.

Edited by myra2

I have been using Lerosett for about 5 days now, I ordered the free trial of the clay mask and the oil free moisturiser. My skin has been good for years, I had a but of acne on my cheeks in high school, after trying every diferent topical lotion with no results I was put on Minocycline by my GP, It cleared my acne up but it came back after I went off it. I then tried Proactiv and it also cleared all my skin up, although it was very dry. After a couple of years the Proactiv wasnt working much anymore, I must have built up an immune to it or something.

I recently just changed my birth control pill and I went on Levlen, it totally wrecked my skin and I broke out again from the change in hormones! I am now back on my regular pill and my skin has settled down again. Anyway back to the point, Im am happy with Lerosett so far, I have had a couple of pimples come up but that is the Lerosett pulling all the toxins out of my skin. I am happy it is all natural and contains no Benzol Peroxide as it is actually quite bad for your skin, it strips it and can also cause premature ageing!

Lerosett has many excellent testimonials, which I do believe. It is very interesting to read all their articles and see how all these chemical based topical lotions etc are helping acne a bit at first but not for good and they are actually bad for your skin!

I will post back in a couple of weeks to let you guys know how it is going. I am also trying Vilante capules which claim to 'set your oil glands on low' to help stop acne, it is the natural and safe alternative to Accutane. :angel:

Hi all,

I started using Lerosett a couple of weeks ago but I'm yet to get the great feeling that everyone else seems to be getting! I've looked everywhere on the internet and it seems like the only person this isn't working for is me (typical!).

My skin seems to have got worse which I know is only normal but I just hope this works. I went on the website and got some personalised advice from their customer service team. They advised to use the 3 step treatment using the clay as a spot treatment and using the full mask 3 times per week. My skin is not as oily as it was and my spots are going away much quicker than usual but I seem to have developed some hard lumps under my skin on my chin which seem very stubborn - they're not completely visible (which I'm thankful for) but they are quite uncomfortable. It does say on the website that my skin may need to purge the badness of using chemical products so I hope this is my skin purging lol!

I hope this doesn't put a downer on everyone's success stories with Lerosett and I really like listening to success stories because it gives me hope!!

xxx

Hi all,

I started using Lerosett a couple of weeks ago but I'm yet to get the great feeling that everyone else seems to be getting! I've looked everywhere on the internet and it seems like the only person this isn't working for is me (typical!).

My skin seems to have got worse which I know is only normal but I just hope this works. I went on the website and got some personalised advice from their customer service team. They advised to use the 3 step treatment using the clay as a spot treatment and using the full mask 3 times per week. My skin is not as oily as it was and my spots are going away much quicker than usual but I seem to have developed some hard lumps under my skin on my chin which seem very stubborn - they're not completely visible (which I'm thankful for) but they are quite uncomfortable. It does say on the website that my skin may need to purge the badness of using chemical products so I hope this is my skin purging lol!

I hope this doesn't put a downer on everyone's success stories with Lerosett and I really like listening to success stories because it gives me hope!!

xxx

Hey Sexyk, don't give up hope yet, I know exactly what you are feeling, my skin still doesnt look the best, I got 2 stubborn under the surface pimples on my cheeks after using Lerosett and one on my chin (where I never break out) Im sure it is my skin just purging, im hoping! I hear great success storys from everyone online who has used Lerosett, so im sure it will work for us!

I have been using Proactiv and other harsh products for years, have you? My skin is probably feeling relief and getting all the built up toxins out, keep in touch, so we can share progress, my email is [email protected] if you want to email me at all.

Good Luck

Karina x

Hi everyone,

I have been using Lerosett for about 6 weeks now and I've actually developed little bumps all over my face. Prior to using this product I had moderate cystic acne. I've contacted the reps. at Lerosett and they continued to encourage me to stay on the product. I must say that I notice less scaring and redness but these little bumps on my face is really concerning and the cysts still appear. I'm trying to be as patient as I can but my face looks horrible and much worse than before. If anyone has experienced this, please help!!

Is this the Clay mask for oily skin?

Let me know how it turns out for you.

Yes, the clay mask is supposed to help with oily skin. I just used it and washed it off a few minutes ago and my skin feels so soft. No oil. I'll keep using it and see what happens.

Yea definitely keep us posted.

Well, I used it last night and this morning. I did have one new pimple this morning, but I'm sure it was just one that was waiting to come out. It says to use it twice a day and then for spot treatments once you're clear. My acne isn't that bad though, so I may just use as a spot treatment. I have to say I love their oil free moisturizer that came with the trial.

It's a clay mask that when it dries on your face, it pull up from the skin and with it, it will pull the impurities from your pores. With this in mind, any acne that was developing and was supposed to surface will only surface faster with this mask. It should break you out initially because it is cleansing your skin from deep inside.

But stick with it because once all of those impurities are out....only great looking new tight pores should last.

I've been using a clay mask and it has made me break out badly for over 3 weeks as it should. My face looks worse than i have ever imagined! I hate going places and having to wear makeup because i really am not a big fan of it. JUST now I am just starting to see minor improvements in my skin as time passes.

I think this might be a great mask but you HAVE to stick with it and use it everyday until it clears the acne. Then you can use it maybe every other day and make it last. Plus, it all organic!

ANYWAYS, i will keep ya'll updated as the days go as to if these improvements last.

Any improvement on your oily skin while using this mask?

If so, how bad was your oily skin without it?

I ordered Lerosett a couple weeks ago and it seemed OK. The container is awkward and it tended to get crunchy around the top. No major changes in the face. Not worse, maybe marginally better. They tell you to pop your spots and put the clay on it, but then the clay would just dry inside the pore, which looked awful. It's just clay, but expensive and they send you stuff every month or so. I don't like being arbitrarily charged on my credit card, so I'm sending back the free sample, and I am now using Aztec healing clay as both a regular mask and a spot treatment. It's working pretty well at drying at spots, and it's costs a lot less than $10 for a pound (maybe it's marginally more hassle b/c you have to mix it up yourself, but that's nice because it has a long shelf life). Consider this instead of some annoying, internet ordered only product that send you constant multicolored emails that look like my kid sister's geocities web page from 1998.

I've been using it for a couple weeks. My cheeks, which didn't really have many deep clogs but still broke out regularly, have been clear since starting. My chin, which was completely clogged all over, has been breaking out the whole time. Hopefully eventually it will all come out. I can definitely tell that it works, but it's too soon to really tell how well it works. My skin has been less oily and my pores look smaller and my face looks more even overall. I'll stick with it for at least another month. I really like the idea of not using chemicals on my face anymore, and my skin already feels healthier for it. The moisturizer is really good too.

I have to say though, as a spot treatment it really doesn't do much for me. It definitely works better as a long-term preventative treatment. Even for comodones it doesn't seem to do much, at least not very quickly. But I havn't had any new comodones since starting, which in the long run is all that matters. No comodones = no pimples.

Also, if you're using this stuff twice a day as a full face mask it goes quick. It's been almost 3 weeks and I'm about 3/4 done with the tube.

Another note, they say to put it on a pimple right after you pop it. That is a terrible idea. It just traps all the oozy stuff that comes out after you pop it and the pimple comes back or spreads. Instead, keep a tissue on the pimple after you pop it until it has stopped bleeding/oozing completely, then put the mask on for 15-20 mins, and then take it off and cover the pimple with a spot band-aid with a little neosporin on it.

I'm very skeptical about this product. I'm not saying it doesn't work because I haven't tried it, but I have to say that some of their marketing is completely false. The first bad sign is that they will not reference the studies they claim showed 100% effectiveness, even when asked (see acneresearch.org).

Second, they claim "LEROSETT® is currently used to a great extent in Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland". Well, that's just a lie. I'm from Norway, I'm 27 and have had acne since elementary school, been to all kinds of pharmacies, doctors, and cosmetics shops and I've NEVER heard of the stuff. Googling Norwegian sites only also produce no results except a couple of autotranslations. They also claim that they've made benzyl peroxide is illegal in the EU, which is a lie.

Again, I'm not claiming one thing or another about whether it works, I hope for eveyone out there that is does, but their marketing is not to be trusted. I personally wouldn't be too surprised if they are writing some of these posts themselves.

Edited by tricycledriver

I'm very skeptical about this product. I'm not saying it doesn't work because I haven't tried it, but I have to say that some of their marketing is completely false. The first bad sign is that they will not reference the studies they claim showed 100% effectiveness, even when asked (see acneresearch.org).

Second, they claim "LEROSETT® is currently used to a great extent in Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland". Well, that's just a lie. I'm from Norway, I'm 27 and have had acne since elementary school, been to all kinds of pharmacies, doctors, and cosmetics shops and I've NEVER heard of the stuff. Googling Norwegian sites only also produce no results except a couple of autotranslations. They also claim that they've made benzyl peroxide is illegal in the EU, which is a lie.

Again, I'm not claiming one thing or another about whether it works, I hope for eveyone out there that is does, but their marketing is not to be trusted. I personally wouldn't be too surprised if they are writing some of these posts themselves.

i found their descriptions decieving too. their FAQ section has "why dont you sell your products on tv" and they go, we dont use water and oh we dont want to run out. surely, if you have a profitable product you would make enough to service the market. i dont see what production facilities they would need. they'd simply need to source the clay which is widely available in Morocco. What exactly are they growing in their sheds?

the basic ingredient appears to be Rhassoul Clay, which is available in many places rather cheaply. im so happy about this and will just buy my own and mix it up :)

its 8oz for $15, rather than 2 oz for $32...its 8 times cheaper...i think the product is fine atm, although ive only used the free sample a few times. the people were rather rude and gimmicy which i didnt like...they went oh this was free, but the moisturiser wasnt and than gave me an overexplanation as to why it wasnt. i read the site deeply, but they had it hidden over in a corner i forgot to look...*bastardos*

Edited by gimme gimme gimme