Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

benzoyl peroxide is interesting.

i JUST got it today but i am just so tripped out by what it does to my skin. i mean, its been less than a day but it makes my skin SOOO dry and smooth! i can't stop touching it... which is actually okay because it dries out my hands too 0_o

ive never found anything that dries my skin this much, and it feels so GOOD not to have a nasty greasy face... usually i only get this feeling when i wake up in the morning after scrubbing at night.

i want to go put MORE on like right NOW...

that font color is killing my eyes haha :P

i dont know about you, but the bp makes my skin TOOOOO dry that i have to put on moisturizer or else my face hurts, which i dont mind

Well if is making your skin very dry then that is not a good thing. It will just irritate the skin and you'll get more acne and because it is so dry it won't heal.

And for the love of god, please change your font!!

i made it that color on purpose. you NOTCIE it. haha.

and trust me, my skin is BETTER OFF dry. moisturizers just make me greasy and clog my pores. i sat down at dinner today, and mom reminded me to wash off my makeup before i went to bed. i said, I'M NOT WEARING ANY MAKEUP!! :D

i sat down at dinner today, and mom reminded me to wash off my makeup before i went to bed. i said, I'M NOT WEARING ANY MAKEUP!! :D

:dance: i bet that felt good to hear

Oh but take it slooow please. BP will have you so dry you can't sleep at night (especially the neck so watch-out). It's only been one day give your skin time to adjust. Trust me DRY DRY DRY is not nice at all. Skin falling of your face like snow is not nice and neither is an immobile face.

:pray: not too much BP

benzoyl peroxide is interesting.

i JUST got it today but i am just so tripped out by what it does to my skin. i mean, its been less than a day but it makes my skin SOOO dry and smooth! i can't stop touching it... which is actually okay because it dries out my hands too 0_o

ive never found anything that dries my skin this much, and it feels so GOOD not to have a nasty greasy face... usually i only get this feeling when i wake up in the morning after scrubbing at night.

i want to go put MORE on like right NOW...

Is not good when is dry. I've noticed that I would break out if my skin gets too dry.

I suggest using a moisturizer. The green tea from proactiv is awesome!! My skin used to get Oily or dry , its normal now. So, I hardly break out.

PS: Proactive green tea doesn't make your skin greasy or clog pores. Is a wonderful product.

White people saying "beezy" and throwing up "T"s on their Myspace makes me sad. Very oh so sad. :(

Other than that, congrats. Yay! Just don't over do it, otherwise you'll over-dry your skin. Which causes like an orgy of problems.