Any regimen users t...

Notifications
Clear all

Any regimen users that also suffer from Ichthyosis Vulgaris?

MemberMember
(@alfoxo)

Posted : 03/05/2009 10:18 pm

Anyone here ever done the regimen and also had Ichthyosis? I'm just looking for some tips on how to change my regimen that has worked for other people with this problem...

I have been on the regimen for 7 weeks with decent results so far. But I don't really know what to do about the dryness of my skin since I have had IV since birth. The easiest way that I have been able to prevent dry skin is by putting lotion on while my skin is still wet...but with the regimen I haven't done that and it has showed. Add on to that that the BP causes dryness and you can only imagine how my skin feels.

Maybe I could try putting BP on my face while my skin is still moist.. what exactly is the downside of applying BP with moist skin?

Thanks for any input.

MemberMember
(@runal)

Posted : 03/05/2014 3:06 pm

Hi Alfoxo, I can recommend you mineral water treatment for your ichthyosis. I've witnessed healings on very bad ichthyosis vulgaris cases and many other skin diseases. And fortunetely no side effects are seen. I'm working at a spa treatment center. If you are interested in, i can inform you detailed.