Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Is it dangerous to be taking a Vitamin Complex 75-Complete (Which contains 100mg of b5) While taking 10 grams of b5 a day, as recomended.

I have just started taking b5, and didn't realize that the b- complex vitamin I purchaed also contained some pantothenic acid (b5) in it.

If you're already taking 10 grams of B5 a day, 100 extra milligrams per day is hardly going to do anything. 100 milligrams is only 1% of the 10 gram dose.

Okay, thank you. A Vitamin b5 forum suggested taking a B-Complex with no Pantothenic Acid, however, I have had trouble finding that, so I'll just stick to this.

Okay, thank you. A Vitamin b5 forum suggested taking a B-Complex with no Pantothenic Acid, however, I have had trouble finding that, so I'll just stick to this.

If you're interested enough, you could of course just ask them for a specific brand name that they're talking about. But honestly I don't see the extra 100mg doing anything.

B5 won't work that well. Its NOT the same as accutane. Accutane is a safe way of overdosing vitamin A. I would recommend accutane over B5. You'll see results w/ accutane.