Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dretoo1

I don't know what to do anymore. PLEASE HELP

7 months ago I was clear with smooth skin. Now I have blood filled shirts (they randomly bleed all day long), it hurts all day long even when I'm not moving it!

It's so dried out I don't know what to do either.

I take a shower before and after the gym, always under a minute. I do not touch my acne or pop anything even though it hurts and itches

I have tried everything.

I do not want to goto a derm because I will be put on accutane which I don't want to take or an anti biotic which I do not want to take either. I also don't have insurance.

I tried tanning

I tried benzoyl

I tried oregano oil (both internal and topically)

I've tried sea salt baths

Tried the head and shoulders method (broke me out more)

Tons of other creams

My face is clear. Its just my back and my shoulders/ a bit on my neck. Out of no where! I am 24

I do not drink soda or eat lots of chocolate or sugar.

I have recently cut out dairy

My skin is so dried out now. I have been using Aloe Vera Gel for a week now. Still very dry.

The thing is, I don't mind the scarring, I just want the pain to go away!!!

Here is a comparison:

post-97692-1236151566_thumb.jpg

Why did this happen all of a sudden?

What form of acne is this?

I should also note this has made me so depressed!!! It is so gross and painful. I can't even cuddle or hold my girlfriend in bed anymore because I can't turn to my side, as weird as this sounds. Why do people have to suffer with this. I feel so bad for everyone who has gone through this. I've always had a bit of bacne but never like this or on my shoulders.

The worst thing is when I read about people in there 40s and 50s who still suffer from it! Is this going to go on for the rest of my life now???

I should also note this has made me so depressed!!! It is so gross and painful. I can't even cuddle or hold my girlfriend in bed anymore because I can't turn to my side, as weird as this sounds. Why do people have to suffer with this. I feel so bad for everyone who has gone through this. I've always had a bit of bacne but never like this or on my shoulders.

The worst thing is when I read about people in there 40s and 50s who still suffer from it! Is this going to go on for the rest of my life now???

Do you take steroids or anything?

I would definately go see a good dermatologist and they can probably help you get on a medicine that should get rid of it.

Good luck. Know you have support in our little community!

7 months ago I was clear with smooth skin. Now I have blood filled shirts (they randomly bleed all day long), it hurts all day long even when I'm not moving it!

It's so dried out I don't know what to do either.

I take a shower before and after the gym, always under a minute. I do not touch my acne or pop anything even though it hurts and itches

I have tried everything.

I do not want to goto a derm because I will be put on accutane which I don't want to take or an anti biotic which I do not want to take either. I also don't have insurance.

I tried tanning

I tried benzoyl

I tried oregano oil (both internal and topically)

I've tried sea salt baths

Tried the head and shoulders method (broke me out more)

Tons of other creams

My face is clear. Its just my back and my shoulders/ a bit on my neck. Out of no where! I am 24

I do not drink soda or eat lots of chocolate or sugar.

I have recently cut out dairy

My skin is so dried out now. I have been using Aloe Vera Gel for a week now. Still very dry.

The thing is, I don't mind the scarring, I just want the pain to go away!!!

Here is a comparison:

post-97692-1236151566_thumb.jpg

Why did this happen all of a sudden?

What form of acne is this?

is that you on the comparison?

oh my gosh i'm so very sorry ):

1) try a body wash with AHA, salicylic acid, bp, tea tree oil, sulfur, etc.

2) try tea tree oil. it's 5-7 dollars at walmart in the supplement/vitamin section.

you can dilute it with water and apply it all over your back. you can only use it nondiluted for spot treatment.

3) you could also pour a really small amount of the tea tree oil in your medicated body wash.

4) on my back acne, milk of magnesia worked pretty well.

it's a laxative, but it's very common for acne sufferers to apply it topically with a cotton ball.

it will dry white, and you should probably apply it at night because of this.

also, with the milk of magnesia, you can't apply any other treatment on top of it, or it will rub off.

5) maybe check out laser treatments for home, like the baby quasar.

no steroids. have gain 20-30lbs in the past 7 months so eating habits changed but mostly just bigger quantities in the food i normally eat.

my skin is really dry. is aloe very gel going to help it un-dry itself? i need it to get fixed before i try anything else that will dry me out

yes that is me in the comparison. 7 months ago and now

I'm my experience the only thing that has helped my body acne is accutane.

I had acne very similiar to yours and after dealing with it for 7 years and being on 10+ different antibiotics its starting to clear pretty nicely. I know u said u didn't wanna go on it and have no insurance so it would be expensive but after spending the money to try everything and anything its the only thing thats helped. Of course everyone is different so there might be something out there. Also for the bleeding ones i've found bandaids are pretty helpfull.