Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
leesett

I know I need to but...

I know I need to but my acne looks so much worse when I put moisturizer on. It makes all those bumps glossy and shiny they stand out way more, it looks horrible. When my skin is dry my mom always says "your face is looking much better". I think its because my face is tight when its dry and the bumps are not as visible (that’s why I love BP). Does anyone else have the same problem with moisturizer?

I dunno about the whole "5 min" deal because i'm the EXACT same way. I do get inflammed acne every once in a blue moon, but for the most part. BLACKHEADS around the cheek area. And my face is the same. Whenever I moisturize it, it always looks bumpier and worse than if I put nothing on. Not only that, but it feels like it will clog my pores, even though it says it won't. Do you have big pores too?

I dunno about the whole "5 min" deal because i'm the EXACT same way. I do get inflammed acne every once in a blue moon, but for the most part. BLACKHEADS around the cheek area. And my face is the same. Whenever I moisturize it, it always looks bumpier and worse than if I put nothing on. Not only that, but it feels like it will clog my pores, even though it says it won't. Do you have big pores too?

Yes I do (have big pores) especially on my cheeks.