Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
meat_pirate86

What Did You Eat Today?

Had a lot of goats milk.. not sure about it... the taste is subtle at the beginning but the more I drank it the more I loathed it. Turns out she didn't really love me.

I love goat kefir and cheese, never tried goat milk though.

* Kefir for breakfast, followed by a clementine.

* Some sunflower seeds and macadamia nuts for in-between snack.

* A light leafy green salad with tuna for lunch.

* Spiced sauteed sliced chicken cooked with peppers, onions and tomatoes for dinner.

well i've change my diet a little biet :P im following olympus and moonbase advice abouteating infinite amounts of fruit:

- breakfast: avocado with tune, a glass of juice made of starwberries and pineapple

- lunch: chicken, sweet potatoes and some whole wheat pasta...not too much, with apple juice

- evenning snacks: 2 red apples, 1 peach,some strawberries, half melon and a portion of watermelon

- dinner: same as lunch

My morning meal was porkchops with onions and apples (with tallow and butter). Broccoli on the side. Glass of milk with 4 egg yolks for a beverage.

Breakfast: Scrambled eggs (2) with tomatoes, cucumber, red sweet peppers, low fat cheese

Lunch: Potato salad with onions and salad greens, turkey breast (skinless)

Dinner: Salmon with sweet potatoes

Snacks: 1 banana, 2 kiwi, 1 peach, handful of pumpkin seeds, small batch of red grapes

Diluted black tea & banana for breakfast.

Baby bak choi & chicken in starchy soy sauce with rice for lunch.

Diluted black tea & banana for afternoon break.

Chicken fillet with bell pepper, potatoes & onions in starchy soy sauce with rice, apple, avocado for dinner.

GAPS chicken broth (really just organic chicken broth made from bones and whatnot :lol). Lots of it, and raw organic eggs in them. Making some beef GAPS broth that's filled with grass fed buffalo bones and stuff, including chicken liver. Wish I could have found some organic star anise, I would have had most of the ingredients for Pho broth, but it should taste close enough with the cinnamon.

mussels in beef bone broth, with garlic and onions. a couple raw oysters with lemon juice. was kinda a snack.. as the lamb stew i'm making will be awhile :(

raw, chinese cole slaw.

A grapefruit

A few bannanas

Some kiwi

Lots of water

2 delicious raw vegan bars- made my mood improve and satisfied me. My favorite flavor is the coconut-chocolate bar, it also has sprouted flaxseeds in it. Very rich in Iron & calcium.

My pimples are flattening very quickly for some reason. I ate a blueberry muffin w/o breaking out a few days ago!!! It didn't have sugar or natural sweeteners, and the only bad ingredients were oats and flour.

*I'll update this post if I did get breakouts..but so far, no new pimples from what I have been eating*

mussels in beef bone broth, with garlic and onions. a couple raw oysters with lemon juice. was kinda a snack.. as the lamb stew i'm making will be awhile sad.png

That sounds so good lol. Lamb stew

Breakfast: full fat greek yogurt with some brazil nuts, tsp raw honey, and 2 kiwis. Coffee with whole milk on the side

Lunch: baked organic spiced chicken drumsticks on a bed of leafy greens with a baked sweet potato and some olives

Snack: unsweetenend coconut water and some 85% dark chocolate

Dinner: miso soup with parsnips, cauliflower, wakame, carrots, leeks, and egg whites (on sale at the store)

toasted ezekiel bread with mashed avocado, sweet potato, and salt

Breakfast: full fat greek yogurt, a persimmon, pomegranate seeds, brazil nuts, coffee with milk

Lunch: 2 boiled eggs, avocado slices with a bit of mayo, and entire (yes an entire) large baked butternut squash (it was too good), snap peas

Dinner: salad with greens, tuna, raw cheddar, kimchi, lemon vinaigrette, cucumber, and mushrooms

I'm going to try eating less fat in my diet as another thread recommends, to see if it helps the over-production of sebum in my skin. I also want to lose about 2-3 pounds and just some plain old water weight from the boozing I've been doing. I think I'm going to try eating all fruit for just 2 days as that other thread also suggests.

I have noticed that reading this forum gives me a major headache though, and my skin rarely improves while I'm reading it. In fact, it seems my skin always looks pretty great when I'm not thinking about it so much or over-analyzing it. The aspect of some restricting diets (no grains, no dairy for example) really depresses me.

Breakfast: full fat greek yogurt, a persimmon, pomegranate seeds, brazil nuts, coffee with milk

Lunch: 2 boiled eggs, avocado slices with a bit of mayo, and entire (yes an entire) large baked butternut squash (it was too good), snap peas

Dinner: salad with greens, tuna, raw cheddar, kimchi, lemon vinaigrette, cucumber, and mushrooms

I'm going to try eating less fat in my diet as another thread recommends, to see if it helps the over-production of sebum in my skin. I also want to lose about 2-3 pounds and just some plain old water weight from the boozing I've been doing. I think I'm going to try eating all fruit for just 2 days as that other thread also suggests.

I have noticed that reading this forum gives me a major headache though, and my skin rarely improves while I'm reading it. In fact, it seems my skin always looks pretty great when I'm not thinking about it so much or over-analyzing it. The aspect of some restricting diets (no grains, no dairy for example) really depresses me.

The best thing I can do for my skin at this point is stop touching it. It's been 3 days since I've given myself a facial. :)

Beef broth & soup containing beef and lots of onions, 10 eggs, a bunch of juice thanks to my awesome new Omega juicer, a green smoothie, and pumpkin seeds. Slowly bringing my weight up :D

Beef broth & soup containing beef and lots of onions, 10 eggs, a bunch of juice thanks to my awesome new Omega juicer, a green smoothie, and pumpkin seeds. Slowly bringing my weight up biggrin.png

10 eggs - raw yolks I hope wink.png I usually either discard the white or cook it *like* an omelet with other goodies mixed in. Another good practice if you can time it right is doing hard boiled eggs but cook them so the yolk is quite runny.

Edited by moonbase

Beef broth & soup containing beef and lots of onions, 10 eggs, a bunch of juice thanks to my awesome new Omega juicer, a green smoothie, and pumpkin seeds. Slowly bringing my weight up biggrin.png

10 eggs - raw yolks I hope wink.png I usually either discard the white or cook it *like* an omelet with other goodies mixed in. Another good practice if you can time it right is doing hard boiled eggs but cook them so the yolk is quite runny.

Somewhat kinda of cooked in the broth, but mostly raw! I'll have to try seperating them that way, and that sounds pretty delicious! Any reccomended time/temperature to start off with?

Raw liver.. like a boss

DAMN

I just tried liver for the first time tonight, chicken. Ohhhh man. I could use some preparation suggestions.

Today was a good day refering about food

breakfast: avocado and tuna

lunch: red meat, sweet potatoe and some whole wheat pasta my mom cooked and i felt bad about not eating it

evenning: multivitaminic

snack: a delicious fruit salad i made dsc02723l.th.jpg

luch: meat and sweet potatoes i guess

white and black grapes, mango,kiwi, watermelon and small peaches ( dunno the name in english)

I've been starting to drink GAPS-ish broth lately (I use veggies with stalks), so yesterday I had turkey bone/bacon fat broth on it's own (with a raw egg), then for lunch I cooked it with some chicken liver, beef juice, and rainbow chard leftovers (which also was a kind of soup on it's own). Dropped an egg/some bubbie's sauerkraut in the latter as well. Sipped some goat kefir. At work there was a Sugar & Spice themed event, so there was lots of sweets everywhere (on the day I decide to severely cut back, as I am almost completely sure sugar is one of my biggest downfalls) but I still had a little square of Ghiradelli's dark truffle chocolate. I also had some pineapple and mint leaves from the cafe at my work and had an awful stomach ache afterwards. Had some mint tea while waiting for the muni. When I got home I had more tea/sipped more goat kefir and cut up 2 lbs of beef into thin strips and made soup out of with more bone broth and the liver leftovers, 5 cloves of garlic, half an onion, dried rosemary, garbanzo flour, fresh sage and parsley, 2 tbsp of butter (with the onions, garlic, and rosemary in a separate pan), and the rest of the rainbow chard. Plopped some sauerkraut in my/my boyfriend's bowl and watched Red State (which was written and directed by Keven Smith wtf?). SUCH A GOOD DINNER, huge pot of leftovers in the fridge. Then I had another Ghiradelli's dark chocolate truffle.

I always cringe when I see how little people eat ITT...I was getting used to eating 3500 calories while going to the gym, but now with removing foods that might make the acne worse I can barely eat at my maintenanceconfused.gif

I always cringe when I see how little people eat ITT...I was getting used to eating 3500 calories while going to the gym, but now with removing foods that might make the acne worse I can barely eat at my maintenanceconfused.gif

I pity da fool who says that about my posts. I cook with butter quite frequently, consume meats regularly, etc. I've never in my life counted calories though, although I do recognize/appreciate their importance.

I pity da fool who says that about my posts. I cook with butter quite frequently, consume meats regularly, etc. I've never in my life counted calories though, although I do recognize/appreciate their importance.

Yeah totes... the majority of my calories are from meat and fat. Veggies = volume / Protein and fat = calories. I may only eat a piece of sausage with a side of spinach for breakfast, but it's covered in lard and butter : )

Much like this sweatshirt: lard and butter hoody Do want kinda... I mean I get strange enough looks already, this can't hurt.

About to put on a pot of buffalo stew with carrots, onion, chard and celery. The yumness begins.

Edited by spectacled_owl