Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I am going camping for a week and will be outside and was wondering about certain things. 1) Is it ok to put suntan lotion on your face?

2) Does wind affect your acne(may sound dumb but I have heard it)

3) Is sweating and not showering for a week going to make me break out more?

4) Is not shaving going to affect my skin?

That's an interesting choice for a title you have there. Doesn't seem related to your questions whatsoever! biggrin.gif

lol jc

Firstly make sure you remember to take your accutane camping with you.

1. Yes it is ok to put suntan lotion on your face, infact while on accutane it would be advised because you burn easier.

2. You should not really break out any more while on accutane unless you have just started.

3. Not shaving while on accutane will probably not aggrevate your dry skin as much and thats about it. i.e you wont get acne just because you are not shaving.

oops just to clarify by 'suntan' lotion I meand sun-screen (the stuff that stops the suns harmful rays) is this what you are talking about?

dont put the tanning oil on because it wont protect your skin, and dont try to tan your self while on accutane

Thanks, yeah sorry I didn't include the part about how I was on accutane. I just heard that you weren't supposed to get much skin while you were on accutane. Can wind really make your acne worse, personally I think thats bs.