Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BFGUITAR

Been over 3 years since I took accutane...

And I am still 100% clear! I get a few little things every so often but NOTHING bad. I went from severe to literally nothing! I even get comments on my skin now.

Moral of the story? TAKE ACCUTANE. It is well worth the risk.

I know people don't post often after they become clear so I thought I would help out the forum.

Congrats. It is great to know that someone is able to come back after a period of time such as yours and not blame accutane for every little health problem he/she has encountered after use.

Congrats. It is great to know that someone is able to come back after a period of time such as yours and not blame accutane for every little health problem he/she has encountered after use.

Who the hell would do that? lol obviouslly people who don't know anything about anything.

Aaaah my skin looked great for a few months after accutane but now I'm getting these clogged blackheads a lot and small whiteheads suddenly. I mean they're no real zits like what I had before but I'm getting really concerned. I don't know if they're still old ones popping out or am I starting to break out again? If my bad skin returns I really don't know what to do, I can't live like that again :S

Maybe I'll go to a cosmetologist and have my remaining blackheads removed or something...

Im on day 89 now, but my face is still all red.. There are so many red marks, and they wont dissapear. Its even more spread over my face now, than at the beginning. The positive side is that the acne is pretty much gone (i think). Most of the inflammation is gone, but what can i do with the red marks? Can emu oil make my acne come back?