Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
myuhpapya

are you kidding me.

I have three bumps underneath my right ear and two next to my right ear.

wtf? i've never gotten acne there before.

I don't know if it's from murad, i did have a cupcake today(damit), or maybe an allergic reaction?

ughhh i'm so tempted to just quit murad but i dont know what to use after i stop.

and one day my face will my clear! and the next its madness!

so frustrated right now.

It's not uncommon for new breakouts to occur when you're using new products. 3 pimples would be rather mild for an allergic reaction, are you allergic to anything in cupcakes?

I have three bumps underneath my right ear and two next to my right ear.

wtf? i've never gotten acne there before.

I don't know if it's from murad, i did have a cupcake today(damit), or maybe an allergic reaction?

ughhh i'm so tempted to just quit murad but i dont know what to use after i stop.

and one day my face will my clear! and the next its madness!

so frustrated right now.

i've heard not so good things about murad, so my guess would be that. i dont think one cupcake today would have caused that. good luck!

Thanks for the replies!

I think anytime i eat sweets i always get a new breakout but its so hard to stay away when I'm menstruating...grrr! lol

Is there anything you think i can do to get rid of these new breakouts or at least make them less noticeable by tonight?

It was definitely a reaction due to stress and bingeing on a sweet.

The bumps have reduced and are no longer visible.

I had no idea what an impact stress can do to your skin.

And I'm going to start eating more vitamin A and this is why:

"Given that vitamin A deficiency is one of the most common nutritional deficiencies in the world and is also a leading cause of death in young children, it's critical for the general public to know that relying solely on carotenoids in plant foods for daily vitamin A needs may lead to any of the following health problems over time:

Skin Lesions Like Acne and Acne Rosacea: Vitamin A is needed to develop and maintain moist and healthy epithelial tissues, including your skin. Many long time vegans find it difficult to understand why they have acne while on a whole food, plant-based diet. Vitamin A deficiency is undoubtedly a common cause of acne for all acne sufferers, but particularly for people who eat mainly a plant-based diet and don't include a reliable source of vitamin A in their diets.

Poor Night Vision: Vitamin A combines with a protein in the back of your eye to enable night vision.

Weak Bones, Weak Teeth, and Poorly Spaced Teeth: Vitamin A is needed for proper growth and maintenance of bones and other soft tissues throughout your body.

A Weak Immune System: Because vitamin A is needed for the development and maintainance of all of your body's barriers to infection like your skin, lungs, and the mucosal linings in your digestive and urinary tracts, a deficiency almost assures you of an immune system that is not as strong as it can be.

Cancer: Since vitamin A is essential to the health of your immune system, a deficiency could increase your risk for developing certain forms of cancer, such as breast, lung, stomach, and cervical cancer.

Anemia and Associated Fatigue: Vitamin A is needed for proper red blood cell formation.

Vitamin A is actually a group of compounds that includes retinol, retinal, and the carotenoids. Retinol and retinal are found in animal foods such as liver, eggs, and butter. Because these forms of vitamin A are ready to be used by your body straight from their food sources, they are often referred to as pre-formed vitamin A."

link: http://www.drbenkim.com/nutrient-vitamina.htm

What foods are Vit. A in?

Top 10......

liver

sweet potatos

carrots

mangoes

spinach

cantaloupe

dried apricots

milk

egg yolks