Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
amu.

why is the shipping&handling charges for danielkern.com so expensive?

what is the explanation?

my mom was already pissed about the $48 for the large bp + a.h.a.+

is it because dan is making his products 'as inexpensive as possible for you guys' that he has to ramp up the s&h price?

Hi Amu,

I want to reassure you that Dan makes no money from shipping/handling costs. I think it's costly because the products are pretty large/heavy. Did you use the flat rate shipping option?

yea i just ordered a starter kit + AHA and i was a little concered about the shipping, although i chose the fastest option (And im in australia) so shipping was around $50. there are other cheaper options which ill use when i already have some supplies.

i think itll be worth it though

I thought about that too because when I order products like sneakers or clothing which is a larger bulk, shipping is relevantly cheaper, plus I can order it in a bulk and usually it's still $7.. so I'm wondering why it also charges for individual products for the DKR products.

its nowhere near as crap as proactv, they charge you like $9 for each product you order out of the catalouge and send them in individual boxes. its so stupid seein as they are heaps small products

I wish we could send it cheaper, but I charge to the penny what I pay for shipping stuff. The flat rate box is a great option to consider if you can order more product at one time. It cuts down shipping per item a lot and can fit up to eight 16oz. products.

I know shipping and handling fees are annoying, but believe me, your products will arrive quickly. Everytime I order from acne.org my products arrive within a couple of days. Whenever I order stuff from other stores online, it takes 2 or even 3 weeks to get my order. I recently ordered makeup and it's been 2 weeks and I still haven't received my order, and I paid about the same as my acne.org products.

Also i recommend UPS over U.S Mail cause in August when I ordered AHA & Jojoba Oil I saw my package half ripped up and when I saw it inside I only saw my jojoba oil man I got so pissed after waiting so much for my package to arrive that I threw the dam u.s mail box in my wall hard! I was furious next time I'm going to choose UPS.

Seriously, shipping is expensive and it goes up every year. If you aren't turning a large volume you have to pay the same thing as your Grandma going to the post office to send your birthday present. I have my own company and I deal with the same thing. You can go to the post office website and look up rates. For small boxes the post office is a good deal...large boxes, not so much. Get enough to fit in the flat rate box!

I've shipped with Fedex, UPS, USPS, DHL...they all break stuff.