Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
amu.

who wishes to create a proactiv solution hate site?

i really want to make a proactiv hate site.

for all the poor suckers, like myself+&others, that at one point in their life, tried proactiv after being sucked into their latenight infomercials.

do you agreee?

why stop with proactive? I feel that way about most acne treatments. They just take the same damn ingredients, put a new chemical in it and call it the miracle drug.

mhmm you're exactly right! seriously, and it really pisses me off when my friends with like, two pimples per year tell me to just use the clearasil wipes and the little spot treatment cream. they all think i'm stupid, and don't try to take care of my skin!

yeppp, pro activ is freaking nasty shit. EVEN AFTER i've washed my hands with soap and water, it still manages to bleach my towels... WTF IS IN IT?!!?!

I hate proactiv, and the two female dermatologists from the commercial that tricked me six years ago.

yeah, they're only #1 because so many people were sucked into it, and bought it. (but never again!)

girls at my school, as an insult to those with acne, will say,

"go get proactiv, hun."

they think they're hotshitt.

you shouldn't really hate on it because you fell for their advertising and yeahh... it you knew better you wouldn't have bought it because its the same thing as any other treatment with benzoil peroxide but just overpriced. BUT yeah i do aggree we should make awareness and tell ppl to bycott proactive and just buy a cheaper BP treatment rather than an overpriced one!!