Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CaptainKirk

Itchy Cysts on Butt Cheeks

Has anyone scratched their butt cheeks only to discover that there are itchy cysts on each cheek?

The cysts are hard and last for years. They never come to a head, and sometimes it just looks like a bump, but you can feel it underneath.

Guest This Is Bad

Ouch, No I Have Never Had One Of those. Hope They Get Better. =/

Has anyone scratched their butt cheeks only to discover that there are itchy cysts on each cheek?

The cysts are hard and last for years. They never come to a head, and sometimes it just looks like a bump, but you can feel it underneath.

I think that I "might" have had some (none right now though). But it would hurt sooo much whenever I tried to sit down at home and school. But I think the last time, I think some force (I think I was on the toilet when it happened) may have caused the skin to break. uhh....SO MUCH BLOOD!!!!!!11ONE. IT JUST KEPT COMING OUT! However, I put a bandage on it and it healed. Other ones I got healed on their own though. The bursting has happened a total of twice though, I think.

hahah, no that's never happened to me.

but once at camp, both my friends got chiggars on their lower butt cheeks.

so at night in our cabin, i'd have to borrow another girls' clear nail polish and paint it over the chiggar bites/infestation on their butts!

it worked though.*(;

Nooooooooo pics! :shake:

Can't say that this has ever happened to me. Sounds painful!

I got my first butt cheek cyst about a month ago and your exactly right they never come a head and are hard as fuck lol. Its not going away either but its on my ass so im not to worried. :lol: