Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
-Misfits-

Messed up Big Time

Well ive been on Botchla's regimen for about a month. Great results and everything. so yesterday i get a little white head on my nose. Being clear with no red marks or nothin i decide to pop it . you know kinda like " Oh whats one red mark?" ( mind you i just used my fingers. ) so when i popped it my finger slipped and i tore of the skin and like now i have this fat like circle of missing skin. i have no idea what to do to get rid of it. It kinda looks like rug burn on my nose. I just wanted to know the quickest way to get rid of it.

thanks for your time.

Guest Tracy

Apply some neosporin cream to it....

Either that, or polysporin, or 100% aloe vera gel (or straight from the plant). Always give it oxygen to breathe. i.e. don't wear your toque down over your eyes. :-s biggrin.gif

That used to happen all the time to me when I was on accutane. You must have some killer nails for it to happen on regular skin.

Anyway, apply neosporin like they said and wait for it to scab up, which it will. When that happens DO NOT pick the scab under any circumstances, or you might face actual scarring instead of just a mild red mark.