Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nvranka

Revisiting ~5 months after

Well its been around 5 months since my last sotret pill, and though I have had a few pimples here and there, they go away by themselves, and I really have no acne at all!

The oil never came back, and my skin did not stay weak to sunlight after I went off the medicine.

Lips stay moist without chapstick as well.

Just some words of encouragement for all of you, BEST OF LUCK!

congrats!! i hope it lasts! i have about 3 weeks left and im worried that my acne will return once im stop taking the pills. guess i'll have to wait and see. what was your dosage and how long was your treatment?

well dont be afraid if u get a few pimples, its normal, but rest assured ur acne will never be the way it was for sure.

i did 6 months, 30mg twice a day.

I had pretty oily skin and moderate acne, so biggest change was nice non-oily skin for me.

i was worried about it coming back when I got off of it as well, since i was perfectly clear for like 4 months of my treatment, but nothing really changed after i went off of it. Well, other than positive changes, like moist lips haha.