Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ctbo

what light should i buy?...need info please....

I want to buy a light on a web site or e bay but im not sure what one is good?if you use a acne light how long did it take to clear you and what light do you use with the link to the site>thanks i need info please

Hello,

I have been using the single head Red/Blue Acne Lamp (from www.acnelamp.com) for about 10 days now, and so far I have been able to notice results!

I am not 100 percent clear, but I have noticed that I am not getting as many breakouts. Before using the lamp, i would get like 8 of these really painful zits that were under the skin and were like projectile when I pooped them but now if I even get any zits come to a head, I have like little tiny ones, and there are like 2.

I'm still waiting for some tiny red marks go away, but I think that will just take more time. I can say that Acne Lamp has been working very well for me though, and it has been preventing new acne from forming.

I like the LED lights, because generally, a LED will last longer than a florescent bulb, and they are more durable.

hello how long did it take to get you're light after you ordered it?did it come in the mail or by ups?