Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xbabydinosaur

Regimen Starting 1/24/09

Day 1: I just washed my face and everytime I wash my face it turns all red, but its been about an hour so the redness is gone.

I currently have 7 pimples on my forehead, one on my left cheek, three on my right cheek and three on my chin. :redface: but this is really bad seeing as I am only 12.

I found this site earlier today and grabbed my sisters bottle of BP and ran into the bathroom after I had watched all of the regimen videos.

I washed my face with my regular cleaner in under 15 seconds and then rinsed, then I went back into my room and set a timer for 10 minutes so my face could dry. Then, I went back into the bathroom and put on the BP and then afterwards I moisturized. After doing this and waiting for my face to not be red anymore redness has reduced since this morning :D YAY.

Day 1: I just washed my face and everytime I wash my face it turns all red, but its been about an hour so the redness is gone.

I currently have 7 pimples on my forehead, one on my left cheek, three on my right cheek and three on my chin. :redface: but this is really bad seeing as I am only 12.

I found this site earlier today and grabbed my sisters bottle of BP and ran into the bathroom after I had watched all of the regimen videos.

I washed my face with my regular cleaner in under 15 seconds and then rinsed, then I went back into my room and set a timer for 10 minutes so my face could dry. Then, I went back into the bathroom and put on the BP and then afterwards I moisturized. After doing this and waiting for my face to not be red anymore redness has reduced since this morning :D YAY.

wow I wish I had started this regimen when I was your age but one thing

have you told your mom/dad/guardian about it

b.c your face will start to peel

and my mom gives me crap for putting the stuff on and am 18 XD